Chapter 28

Preview:Jimin: When will the world stop being so mean to him??? This is too much..!!

Yoongi pulled him in his embrace trying to console him..

Yoongi: Let's go back to the dorm.. We should talk to him about it.. It's dangerous.. A person blind in vengeance can do anything.. We'll have to protect Jungkook at any cost..

Namjoon: Yeah.. let's go
______________________________________

(In the dorm)

Tae: Jungkook!! What's wrong??Please tell me..

Jungkook purposefully ignored him and started organizing his bookself..

Tae: Are you still mad at me?? Kook??!! Come on.. talk to me atleast..

Jungkook: ......

Tae: Aghh...Don't give me this silent treatment,Jungkook!!! 🥺🥺

Jungkook: *sighs* Would you please leave me alone for a bit?

Tae: No..

Jungkook ignored him again making him impatient..Tae approached him and grabbed his hands and pinned him to the wall in a matter of second..

Jungkook gasped and looked up at Tae's eyes.. Their faces were dangerously close..Jungkook could feel his hot breathe on his lips..Jungkook froze as he felt shiver running through his spine..

Jungkook: T..Tae..

Tae brushed his lips on Jungkook's and whispered..

Tae:  Why are you doing this to me? Was I wrong?? I just wanted to protect you.. I fear to loose you Kookie.. You are the only one I have..I just want to treasure you till my last breathe.. Do you hate it that much??

Jungkook: I..

Jungkook lowered his gaze as he felt tears forming in his eyes..He felt bad for being mad at Tae who did nothing wrong..

Jungkook: You aren't wrong.. but I don't want you to interfere in this matter.. I can handle it

Tae: How?? Exactly how are you planning to handle it?? By getting killed by that insane man??

Jungkook: Tae he lost his brother because of me!! His reaction is natural..

Tae: No it's not!! YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM JUNGKOOK!!! YOU LOST SOMEONE DEAR TOO.. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT!! aghh.. damn it...

Tae punched the wall hard making Jungkook flinch..

Tae: You were not the offender..You were a victim too.. It's not fair for you..

Tae pulled Jungkook in a tight embrace..

Tae: I'm so sorry..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon: I think we should leave them alone for now..

Jin: *sighs* You are right..

Namjoon grabbed his hand and took him to his room.. He handed him a glass of water and made him sit down..

Namjoon: Are you okay??

Jin: yeah.. thanks to you.. *smiles*

Namjoon: That's good..

Jin: Umm..Joonie??

Namjoon: Hmm??

Jin: Wh..what if he does something to kook?

Namjoon: Don't worry.. Everything's gonna be alright..We are here for Jungkook.. He won't be able to touch him..

Jin: I hope so..