Chapter 31

Jungkook: Just tell me what you want? I'll do everything.. just leave Taehyung alone.. he has nothing to do with Yugi's death...It was my fault..so if you want you can..kill me..

Jackson: *sighs* You are no fun Jungkook.. But you are right.. he has nothing to do with it..So he shouldn't have to bear the consequences of your deeds.. Meet me in the abandoned building behind your dorm tomorrow at 6 pm.. 

Jungkook: Fine... I'll be there.

Jackson: Woahh.. you are surprisingly obedient.. Too eager to die?? *chuckles*
See you there then..and yeah, don't try to fool me.. I'm always watching you..your every single move..

Jungkook: I won't..

"I can't.. I can't risk his life.. I need  to protect him at any cost"

Jungkook ended the call and wiped his tears as he heard Tae coming out of the bathroom turning off the water flow..He quickly got up and fixed himself..His back was facing Taehyung..

"Kook..!!"Tae called him from behind..Jungkook took a deep breath and forced a smile before turning towards Tae..
"Yes babyy?"

"B..baby??Jungkook are you alright? Did you just call be 'baby'? Are you feverish ?" Taehyung asked placing his palm on Jungkook's forehead..

"Yahh... stop making fun of me!!!" Jungkook whined and pouted making Tae giggle..

Jungkook looked down from his face to his bare chest.. water droplets were dripping down his half naked body disappearing in the towel that was loosely wrapped around his waist.. Damn he was looking so hot!!!

"Kook!!! You are drooling over my body you know that, right??" Taehyung asked teasingly..
"No I'm not.. I just.." He looked away blushing...

"You were just what?" Tae squeezed his cheeks..

"Ahhh... stop it..I'm not a kid.." Jungkook whined making Tae giggle.. "Fine babyy.. I won't tease you..Wait I'll go get dressed.. " Tae was about to move but Jungkook stopped him grabbing his wrist.. Tae looked back at him to see him looking down..

Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug.. "Hey..is everything okay baby?" Tae hugged him back..Jungkook just hummed resting his head on his shoulder as he felt his eyes tearing up..He didn't want to leave him..

For the past two years all he wished was to die.. he wanted to quit..But he didn't realize when Tae changed all that.. He wanted to live now..with Taehyung.. For Taehyung..

He wanted to love him more, cherish him more..

We never realize how beautiful our life is.. we always take it for granted.. Sometimes when we are sad we wish to die.. We don't realize the true value of life.. We don't realize how precious it is.. Or sometimes we do realize but  too late..

"Kook!! Look at me.. what happened? You are acting strange!!" Tae asked concern evident in his voice..

Jungkook blinked away his tears before pulling away.. "You shouldn't get out of the bathroom in a towel if you don't want me to act strange" He said with a mischievous smile ..

"Hawww.. You perv!!!! Were you feeling my body???"Tae asked  playing innocent victim..

"Who knows.. I may or may not have felt your.. ahem.."Jungkook giggled..

Tae fake gasped "you little!!! Come here I'll teach you a lesson" Tae said as  Jungkook ran away giggling making him run after him..

Jungkook was fast.. He stuck out his tongue as Tae glared at him huffing while hugging his stomach..suddenly an idea occured to him and he started groaning pretending to be in an immense pain..

"Tae!!! Are you alright??" Jungkook immediately ran towards him only to be manhandled by his prankster boyfriend. Before he could realize what happened Jungkook ended up in the bed under
Taehyung, eyes locked..

"Tae?"
"Hmm?"he just hummed in response while admiring his beautiful features..
"We never went out.. would you like to go on a date with me tonight?? Just you and me??" Jungkook asked him expectantly..

"Umm..tonight?? All of a sudden??" Taehyung was taken aback.. just yesterday he was reluctant to go outside in public and now he wants to go on a date??

"Why?? We can't??" Jungkook asked a bit disappointed..
"Noo.. ofcourse we can..but kook can we wait till tomorrow?? I mean, it's our first date!! I want it to be special.. I want to plan it properly. I want everything to be perfect." His eyes gleamed as he smiled like crazy thinking about it..

"But I don't have time Tae!! I probably won't be with you tomorrow"

"Tae!! Everything's special when you are with me..Everything's perfect for me when I'm with you.. We don't need to plan anything.. Just you and me, spending time together is all I need.." Jungkook tried to be as calm as possible but inside he was breaking..His eyes got teary..

"kookie!! Are you crying, baby??" Tae cupped his cheeks "Okay okay.. we'll go on a date tonight.. now stop crying..please" Tae kissed his eyes.. Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth..

"I wasn't crying though.." Jungkook pouted..
"Oh really?? Then what are these?" Tae asked showing his tear soaked fingers..
"Idk.. sweat may be!!" He giggled cutely..
"Yeah right.. you were sweating from your eyes." Tae playfully pecked his lips..

Tae switched their position so now Jungkook was on top of him while his arms were tightly secured around Kook.. " But kookie, jokes aside why did you cry all of a sudden? What's wrong??"

Jungkook rested his head on Tae's chest "I..Just wanted to spend some quality time with you.. And I thought you don't want to go on a date with me. I didn't want to cry like that.."

Tae smiled at the adorable boy in his arms.. He was just too precious to him.. "Why wouldn't I want it silly?? Don't you know how whipped I am for you?" He nuzzled his nose on Kookie's making him giggle..

"Why do you love me so much Tae?"

Tae smiled at him and caressed Jungkook's soft and silky locks with his fingers

"Because you make me feel all the things I have never felt before Kook.. You make me want to be a better person..I don't know how and when but you became my purpose to live.. You became my one and only family..How could I not love you with all my heart?"

"Why?? Why did you love me so much?? What will you do without me??"