Chapter 12

Taehyung got drunk after a few cans of beer.. He was giggling while staring at the moon..Namjoon and Yoongi laughed   seeing him being childish..

Namjoon: What are you laughing about ?

Yoongi: Wait.. he is not laughing

All of a sudden his laughs turned into sobs and sniffles..

Yoongi: Tae!!! What's wrong?

Tae lowered his head and kept crying..

Tae: I want to be loved too Hyung.. I want someone to love me too..

Namjoon: Heyy.. don't cry.. You'll find your love too..

Tae shook his head while crying.

Tae: I won't.. Who will love someone like me? Even my own mother hates me..

Yoongi: Tae!!!

Namjoon: Did she say horrible things to you again?

Tae bit his lips and nodded slowly.

Yoongi hugged him and Namjoon joined them soon after..This is why they can't leave Tae even though they hate bullying innocent people..They are the only ones Tae have..Without them he'd be all alone in this whole world..

Tae: May be I'm fated to be a Loveless all my life..

He whispered but they heard him..

Nanjoon: Don't say that..There must be someone..someone who will ease all your pains.. who will love you unconditionally..

Yoongi: He's right Tae.. No one in this world is Loveless..You will be loved too..

Both of them knew very well that no matter how strong Tae is physically, inside he is just a love deprived child..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook heard a knock on the door..He opened the door and saw Taehyung leaning on the doorframe looking down..Long bangs covering half of his face..Well, He didn't expect it to be him as Tae got the key to the room..He wouldn't knock.. Unless.....

Jungkook: Tae?? You are drunk!!??

Tae looked up at Jungkook with half lidded eyes..His eyes were glossy.. Jungkook looked at him in awe.. He was speechless at Taehyung's breathtakingly  beautiful face..

Jungkook: A..are you okay? Why are you..crying??

He stretched his hand to wipe the tears from Taehyung's cheek but Tae grabbed his hand midway..They stared at each other for a few seconds before Tae pulled him by his hand in a tight hug making Jungkook widen his eyes in disbelief..

Jungkook: T..Tae..what are you-

Tae: Ssshhh.. let me.. Just for a bit..

Jungkook didn't say anything.. He put his arms around Tae and patted his back.. He surely didn't like Taehyung..But it hurts his heart to see the boy in that state..

Jungkook: It's okayy.. Everything will be alright.. Don't cry..

He whispered softly..Tae felt so calm and peaceful..He never wanted to let go..

After a few minutes Jungkook pulled back and made him sit on the bed..

Jungkook: You feel better now?

Tae just nodded..Jungkook wiped his tears and smiled at him..

Tae: Why are you being so nice to me after what I did to you??

Jungkook: You are not a bad person Taehyung..I know..I think I can feel your pain.

Tae:*scoffs* What the fu*k is you? You should hate me, curse me after what I have done to you...Yet you are here comforting me?? Why?

Jungkook smiled at him sadly..

Jungkook: Ikr.. But no matter what I cannot get myself to hate you..

Tae kept staring at him mesmerised..

Tae: Is it because of the alcohol or you were always this beautiful??

Jungkook: Wh..what??

Jungkook widened his eyes as Tae touched his right cheek gently cupping his face.. Taehyung lowered his gaze down to the boy's  pink glossy lips..

As Tae closed the distance between them slowly Jungkook panicked..He was totally dumbfounded by the sudden change in the situation..

Jungkook: T..Tae.. wait-

He put both his palms on Taehyung's chest to stop him from getting closer but it didn't work very well as he felt Tae's lips on his..

Tae snaked his one hand around Jungkook's tiny waist and placed the other one behind his neck to deepen the kiss..Jungkook was Jungshook.. He didn't move at all.. Taehyung pulled back for a moment gasping for air before attacking the younger's lips for a second time.. Jungkook's hands on his chest clutched his shirt tightly as he started responding to the kiss..

Tae smiled through the kiss when he felt Jungkook move his lips kissing him back..He felt like heaven.. He slowly pushed him on the bed not breaking the kiss.

Jungkook put his arms around Tae's neck as Tae started roaming his tongue savoring every part of  his mouth..

Jungkook: Uhmmm.. Tae...

Taehyung pulled back to look at Jungkook.. He was staring at him with sparkly eyes and quivering swollen lips..His cheeks were in deep shade of pink..Tae pecked on his lips again..and again..and again..

Jungkook: What.. are you.. umm..hmm.. doing??

He somehow managed to say in between the kisses..

Tae smiled at him but didn't say anything..He just snuggled his face in his neck and hugged him tightly..

Jungkook's heart was beating crazily like a drum.. He still couldn't process what just happened..

"Tae was obviously drunk.. But what actually possessed me to kiss him back????.."

He turned his head a bit to find Tae's face inches apart from his.. Their breathes were fanning each other's lips.. Tae fell asleep but Jungkook couldn't get any sleep..He was wide awake till late at night..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Jungkook woke up first and saw Tae's handsome sleeping face first thing in the morning.. He admired his facial features..But when he remembered their make out session last night his face became red as tomato. He tried to wiggle out of Tae's embrace but Tae just tightened his grip not letting him go..

Jungkook: T..Tae.  wake up

He nudged his shoulder making him open his eyes only to find a pair of big doe eyes on him...

Tae: Wh.. what's going on?  Why are you in my bed?? Why are we-

He looked at his own arms snaked around Jungkook's frame keeping him really close to his body..

Tae quickly let go of him and sat up..

He remembered what he did last night and gasped..

"Was it a dream??"

"Tell me it was just a dream..OH GOD!!! This is so embarrassing.. Why did I have to say all those embarrassing things to him ?"

"AGHHHH...I just wanna dig a hole on the ground and burry myself in it"