Chapter 37

"You are right.. it's me who should have been killed that day..I..I deserve to die..I agree with you on that" Jungkook said crying messily..

"But.. Tae has nothing to do with that..He didn't do anything wrong.. please.. leave him.. don't hurt him..please.."

"Kill me..torture me all you want but please spare him..He is innocent" Jungkook begged

Jackson gritted his teeth and slapped Jungkook hard making his lips bleed a little..

"Innocent?? Oh come on.. don't make me laugh.. He is just like you.. A trash that shouldn't exist in this world.." Jackson spat pointing his gun towards Tae..

"NOO!! WAIT.. PLEASE DON'T.." Jungkook screamed in panic.

Jackson chuckled "Don't worry.. I won't kill you two yet.. You need to learn a lesson before you die.. You need to feel all the pain Yugi felt before dying"

Jackson put aside his gun pulled a knife from his pocket.. He approached Jungkook and pushed the knife to his chest.. They made an eye contact.. Both their eyes were filled with tears remembering the wounds on Yugyeom's body..

"STOP!! YOU PSYCHO!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM" Tae cried as he punched the ground unable to move..

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes as tears escaped his eyes..He was waiting for Jackson's next move..Jackson gritted his teeth and blew the knife slicing through his shirt and inflicting a deep wound on Jungkook's chest.. In a matter of second Jungkook's shirt got all soaked in blood..

" 1" Jackson counted as he was determined to inflict every wound Yugyeom had on his body before death

"YOU ARE INSANE.. STOP THIS NONSENSE!!" Tae shouted again

Jackson held the knife again and ran another blow near his abdomen making Jungkook groan in pain.. his torn shirt was hanging loosely on his body.. "2"

"Noo.. Jungkook!!" Tae whispered cursing his body for not moving at a time like this.. He felt utterly miserable..

He begged the heaven to give some strength in his body..he couldn't possibly see that monster torture Jungkook like that..

He pushed the ground with all his might trying to get up but failed again..He looked at Jungkook covered with blood as Jackson kept throwing the knife aimlessly like a mad man while crying .. some of those blows hit Jungkook while some missed..

"I feel bad for your brother.. He must be utterly disgusted to have a brother like you" Taehyung spat

Jackson stopped and turned towards him with a menacing face "What did you say?? Disgusted??What do you know, huh?? You have no idea how much this guy made him cry" He chuckled "He will be proud of me for avenging his death" he laughed like an insane while tears kept flowing from his eyes..

Tae scoffed a little mocking him "I never met your brother.. yet I know him better than you.. We have something in common.. We loved the same person."

Tae looked at Jungkook "You know what? Even if Jungkook kills me with his own hand I won't be able to hate him.. Till death I'll pray for his wellbeing.." He smiled as tears flowed down his eyes..

"And your brother wished for the same..He would hate you for hurting the person he loved the most"

"SHUT UP!!!! SHUT YOUR FUC*ING MOUTH UP" Jackson shouted as he grabbed him by his collar..

"Am I right or am I right??" Tae smirked

"Wrong!! You are totally wrong, you hear me?? You know nothing!!!" He said anger prominent in his voice..

Jackson punched him hard on his face.. He despised the smirk on his face the most.. he kept punching him mercilessly until he was tired..

He threw his half conscious body and kicked him one last time before leaving the room..

Taehyung slowly looked up at the boy tied to the chair.. whole body drenched in blood..His head hung low.. His heart ached seeing him like that..

"Is he unconscious??
Probably..
Otherwise he would scream on top of his lungs seeing me getting beaten up..
That idiot!!"

Taehyung bit his lips and dragged his numb body towards the boy with difficulty.

"Gguk!!! Wake up..!!" His said in almost inaudible voice as he shook Jungkook's legs a bit..

"Please!! Kookie!! Don't die on me" He uttered in a cracked voice but with no avail.. Jungkook didn't move at all..

He also felt his remaining energy getting drained off.. his eyes were getting heavier..

(Few hours later)
It's almost dark outside.. Tae opened his eyes as he heard some sniffles..

"Jungkook!!"

"Tae!!! Are you alright?? Are you in pain?? Silly me!! Ofcourse you are in pain.. How bad is it?? "

Tae smiled softly "what about you?? All you do is worrying about me.. worry about yourself once.. you literally passed out in pain.. "

"Shut up!! You idiot.. you won't understand.."
He said sobbing "I'm getting what I deserve.. but you don't deserve this..You are suffering because of me.. you shouldn't have loved me Tae.. My love is a curse.. First Yugi.. and now you..I can't take it anymore Tae!!! I just wanna disappear.."

Tae stared at him in awe "You are right.. I don't deserve this" He sat up somehow and untied Jungkook's hands and legs.. He reached out his hands to hold him as Jungkook practically threw himself on Taehyung ignoring the pain from the clash of their wounded bodies.. Tae looked down at him and cupped his cheeks gently.. His teary eyes along with his soaked cheeks were glistening in the moonlight as he looked up at Taehyung.. "I don't deserve this pure love" Taehyung whispered not breaking the eye contact..

Tae wiped his tears with his thumbs and pecked his rosy lips.."If you deserve all this torture then so do I.. Remember what horrible things I did before I fell in love with you??"

"But you never got anyone killed Tae!!" Kook said lowering his gaze

"Probably because I was lucky.. What
happened was an accident Kook.. You didn't have any control over it..I don't think Yugyeom ever regretted loving you.. I won't either..Even if I get killed here-" before he could finish his sentence he was stopped by Jungkook's palm on his mouth..

He lowered his head and said "Don't say that..Please.. I've had enough..I'll die if something happens to you.." Tae removed his palm and pulled his face closer to him before attaching their lips startling the crying boy.. But soon both of them melted into the kiss forgetting all the pain.. "Don't worry..we'll survive this." Tae said breaking the kiss as he caressed kook's soft and fluffy hair..

Jungkook didn't say anything..He just rested his head on Tae's shoulder.. Even in this disastrous situation it felt peaceful in his arms..
______________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry for the confusion today.. I swear I'm not drunk 😅😅😅😅🙏🙏🙏