Chapter 35

"Tae!! Where are we going??" Jungkook questioned...

"Daegu.. It's my hometown.. where my dad lives.." Tae replied looking distant..

"Ah.. Your dad?? He lives in Daegu?? Why though?"Jungkook asked..

"Yeah.. he owns a business there.. my parents divorced when I was 8 years old and since then I live in Seoul with mom. But once in a while I visit my hometown" Tae answered

"Are we going to live with him?? What will you tell him about me?? What if he-"

"Jungkook relax.. don't worry about it.. yea we are going to live in his house but I doubt we will ever get to meet him..And even if we do, he won't be interested in my business.. so don't worry about him asking about you..He wouldn't care" Tae said with a bitter chuckle..

Jungkook felt bad..really bad.. He could imagine how hard it have been for the boy to grow up in a household where his parents were separated and none of them bothered to care for him..He placed his hand on his making Tae look at him.. He smiled reassuringly..

"I'm so sorry that you had to spend your childhood like that.." Jungkook said with a sad face melting Tae's heart

"Don't worry about it koo.. I don't care about anyone other than you now.. All I need is you and your love..None of my parents matter to me anymore..You are the only one I want to call family" Tae said caressing Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook leaned to Tae's touch and rested his head on his chest..After knowing about Tae's parents Kook always felt bad for him..He could almost visualize little Taetae spending his lonely nights shedding tears on his pillow until the day he learned to live behind his cold facade of a bully..

"I'm so glad that we met..!!"
"Me too.. I don't know what would I have done without you Koo"

Jungkook  felt his eyes  getting heavier and heavier until he found himself lost in the world of dreams..

(Few hours later)

Jungkook woke up on Taehyung's lap when he heard the said man shouting..

"Where are you taking us?? I clearly asked you to take us to Daegu.. what are you planning?? This is not Daegu.." Tae asked panicking while looking outside..

Jungkook also looked outside and froze in his place... "Busan!!"

"What??" Tae asked tensed

"We are in Busan..I think.. I think we are trapped" Jungkook whispered not believing his own eyes..

"Soojin hyung!! Why did you do this??" Tae asked his driver..

Soojin sighed "I'm sorry Tae.. I'm just following orders."

"WHOSE ORDER??? YOU TRAITOR!!! YOU WORK FOR ME.. SO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOLLOWING MY ORDERS ONLY..I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU JUST..." Tae couldn't say anymore..

"No Tae.. I work for your mother..Not you.. And I'm following her orders.." Soojin replied

"What??" Tae asked perplexed..

Soojin stopped the car in front of a huge mansion right in the middle of woods..

"NOO!!! TAE!! we need to escape immediately.." Jungkook shouted and made an attempt to leave the car but just as he opened the door a strong hand holding a handkerchief wrapped around his face..

"NOO!!! KOOK!!!" Tae shouted in panick as he saw Jungkook falling backwards on his lap unconscious.. "Kook!! Wake up!!! Kook!!!" He looked at the man furiously "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!"

"Relax.. For now he is just unconscious because of the chloroform" A man in all black walked towards their car smiling wickedly.. "Nice to meet you Taehyung sshi.. Jackson here."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock hearing the name realizing that they are in the grasp of the man who wants Jungkook dead so badly..

"No!!! This can't be happening..I need to do something!! I need to save kookie no matter what!!" Tae thought

His hand formed into a fist and eyes grew darker..He was ready to fight..

"Don't be foolish Mr. Kim.. I know you are extremely good at fighting but that's of no use here..Take a look around you.. this is my territory..My people are all over this place ready to kill. They are just waiting for my signal.." Jackson remarked with a smirk and pointed his gun towards Kookie "Surrender if you don't want to see him dead right here right now"

Tae looked around him and then looked down at the unconscious boy lying on his lap..He clutched on Jungkook's shirt and pulled him as close as possible..He felt miserable unable to protect Jungkook..

"Tae, please listen to him..He won't hurt you.. You'll go home unharmed..Trust me" Soojin pleaded

Taehyung immediately looked at him wanting to murder him right there and then.. "Trust??"
He scoffed "I trusted you with my life and you did this to me..And you want me to trust a traitor like you even after this??"He looked away in disgust

"Just pray for my death hyung.. Because if I get out of this unharmed," He glared at him with a murderous look "I'll make sure to kill you with my own hands" He gritted his teeth..