Chapter 8

Taehyung turned his head a little bit and peeked at Jungkook who was now lying on his bed with his eyes closed..

" I should stay away from him..I might end up in a jail  for killing him at this rate.. I can't let that happen.."

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook when he opened his eyes and looked to his side meeting Taehyung's eyes.. Tae wanted to look away but something in him didn't allow him to do so..

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes.. No.. They were more like communicating with each other through their eyes only..

"Why did you take care of me this morning?"

"I have no idea why I did that"

"Aren't you supposed to be my bully?"

"Who knows"

Their thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.. Jungkook sat up and walked towards the door thinking it was Jimin again.. But as he opened the door he found Namjoon and Yoongi standing at the door

Namjoon: Ohh.. Are you Taehyung's roommate?? I feel like I've seen you somewhere

Yoongi: He is the new kid who Protected Jimin from Tae that day..

Namjoon gasped..

Namjoon: Ahh..yeahh.. I remember now.. But wait.. what are you doing in Tae's room???

Jk: I'm his roommate.

Yoongi: Are you serious?? You are rooming with him after what you did????

Namjoon: You wanna die or something??

Yoongi: Change your room as soon as possible!!

Jk: I'm not gonna change my room.. Thank you for your kind advice.. I guess you are here to see Taehyung..

Taehyung harshly pushed Jungkook making him stumble backwards and looked at his friends.

Tae: Why are you here at this hour?

Namjoon and Yoongi gasped together..

Namjoon: Oh God.. Yeah.. Those thugs from Shinsek University harassed a girl from our college and beat up her boyfriend who is also a student of our college..

Tae's expression changed to a furious one hearing the news.. Jungkook noticed his hand forming a fist so tight that his knuckles were going white and his veins were popping up..

Tae: How dare they!!!

Yoongi: And.. the couple..

Tae: The couple what??

Namjoon: They are holding them as hostages.. They actually want to fight with us, especially you..

Tae: Really??? *chuckles* Well then.. They'll get what they want..!!! They'll have to pay for doing that to our students... let's go..

Taehyung muttered with gritted teeth and left the room with Namjoon and Yoongi..

Jk: Woahhh.. he is so protective now when the offender is from another college.. *sighs* I guess that's how all bullies are...

Jk: But, is he going to be okay??

Jk: wait.. why am I concerned about him?? Aghhh..I should sleep..

(Later that night)
Jungkook woke up with the sound of the door opening..The room was dark but he could see Taehyung stumbling towards his bed..He quickly turned the lights on and gasped at the sight..