Chapter 15

Bogum: What did you say?? His expulsion was cancelled?? But how???

Minjae: That Jungkook went to the principal and said that it was a false accusation.. Tae never bullied him..

Bogum: Fu*k!!!! So that's how Tae handled it?? By threatening the kid and using him to get away from this!!.. Smart move I must say!!

He smirked..

Minjae: What do we do now?? Our plan failed..

Bogum: hmm.. don't worry I have other plans.. He should've left the college when he had a chance.. Now he will regret staying..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon hugged Jungkook..

Namjoon: Thank you Jungkook.. For taking his side.. And I'm sorry for blaming you for all these.. I.. just..

Jungkook smiled at him

Jk: Hyung don't worry about it..I understand..

Tae: What's with all these "thank you" and "I'm sorry" shits??He didn't save my life or anything..It's not that big of a deal..So stop this k-drama and go back to your rooms..

Yoongi rolled his eyes

Yoongi:Yeah yeah.. we already know how happy you are for not being kicked out.. so you don't need to give us that attitude..

Namjoon: Yeah.. you were about to cry.. Admit it.. you can't live without us..🤭🤭

Tae: You little!!!!

Namjoon and Yoongi ran away immediately leaving a giggling Jungkook behind..

Tae locked the door and turned towards  Jungkook making him stop giggling.. He nervously gulped and looked away..

Tae: T..thanks..

Jungkook looked back at him with big eyes..

Tae: I know you did it for your hyungs not for me but..Thank you for taking my side..and.. I'm..I'm sorry for everything I did to you..

He said looking down..Jungkook could tell he was really guilty for his deeds.. He smiled at Tae..

Jk: It's okayy.. don't worry about it..

Tae: um.. can I ask you something personal?

Jk: yeah.. sure..what is it?

Tae: Did something bad happen to you in high school?

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden mention of his high school..He bit his lips nervously and breathed heavily..

Tae: I mean I searched your name on SNS and I saw a lot of people hating on you-

Jk: YOU DID WHAT???

He shouted all of a sudden making Tae look at him with confused eyes.. Jungkook didn't look normal..He was sweating all of a sudden.. His whole body was shaking.

Tae: Hey.. calm down!! I can understand that-

Before he could finish his words Jungkook grabbed him by his collar and shoved him to the wall.. It looked like he wasn't himself anymore..

Jk: You.. why did you do that??... D..did you see anything??What did you see?? N..Nononono.. you must have seen everything.. You won't tell anyone about this.. You can't tell anyone about this..

Taehyung was speechless at the sudden change in Jungkook's behavior.. He could see some kind of fear in his eyes.. He was like having a panick attack..He could tell for sure that he just triggered some bad memories..

Tae: Jungkook!! What are you doing??Please calm down..

Jungkook looked into his eyes and immediately let go of his collar..

Jk: I..I'm really sorry..I..didn't mean to..grab you.. I'm sorry..

Tae pulled him in a tight hug and patted his head slowly..He felt that the boy calmed down a bit in his embrace..

Jk: I'm sorry.. I'm sorry about everything.. I'm so sorry..

He tightened the hug and snuggled his face in Tae's chest sobbing continuously

Tae: It's okay.. calm down..I can understand..It's not easy to deal with all those hates..I'm sorry for bringing it up.. I won't tell anyone.. Now stop crying...

Tae wiped his tears and made him sit on the edge of the bed..Jungkook was looking down fidgeting his hands..

Tae: I'll bring you water..

He stood up but was stopped by Jungkook grabbing his shirt..

Jk: Tae?!!

Tae: hmm??

Jk: What.. what did you see there??

Tae: I just saw a lot of people hating on you and cursing you in the comments..

Tae saw Jungkook biting his lips..

Jk: D..do you hate me now?? You think I should..Do you also think I should die??

He looked up at Tae with teary eyes..Tae felt a pang in his heart as he remembered all the hate comments and hashtags.. He hugged him again and caressed his hair..

Tae: No.. not at all.. why would I hate you?? And you deserve to live.. You deserve the world.. You are such a kind person..You protected and helped Jimin even though he was a complete stranger..You were willing to sacrifice yourself for your brother and your friend.. You are the nicest person I have ever met..You are literally an angel..

Jungkook looked up at him with a frown..

Jk: What??

Tae: I always admired your bravery Jungkook.. I was always bullying you because I was jealous of you.. But I was too stubborn to admit it..

Jk: Tae, I-

They heard an impatient knock on the door..Jungkook wiped his tears quickly as Tae walked towards the door

Tae: Minjae?? What are you doing at this time??

Minjae: Tae, It's an emergency.. A girl from our college is kidnapped by those thugs again..

Tae: What??? How dare they??!!

He gritted his teeth and punched the wall making Minjae flinch..

Minjae: They are at xxx street, near blueberry complex with the victim..They are doing a live stream to provoke us..

He showed Tae the live stream making him more furious than before.

Tae: Those bastards!!! I'll head over there before they do something bad to her.. You go and bring our gang members as quick as possible.. I think they will bring more people this time.

Minjae nodded quickly before Tae stormed out of the room..

Jungkook listened to their conversation quietly..He was worried about them so he decided to ask Minjae  but stopped when he saw him calling someone while smirking mysteriously.

Minjae(on phone): Everything's going as planned.. he is heading over there.. Just make sure to break him to the level he never gets up..otherwise he'll beat me up to a pulp for this betrayal..

Jungkook widened his eyes when he got the grasp on what was going on..

"It's a trap!!! A conspiracy against Tae!!!"