Chapter 2

Preview:

Tae: Drop that attitude and run away while you can or you'll get beaten to a pulp in his stead..

Jk:*smirks* Go ahead..

Tae: What??

Jk: I said go ahead..Beat me up in his stead.. Cause I'm not in the mood to run right now..

...........................................................................

Tae gritted his teeth being frustrated by Jungkook's arrogance..He yanked Jungkook by his collar and glared at him

Tae: Trying to be brave, Eh?? No one gets away after showing attitude to Kim Taehyung..

Jungkook chuckled making Tae confused as well as furious

Jk: Not even trying to get away.. can't you see that??

Jungkook smirked poking his inner cheeks with his tongue..

Tae wasn't having it anymore. He was really pissed off with this new guy.. He punched Jungkook's face real hard making him fall back again..

"Gosh.. His punch hurts" thought Jungkook.

He was about to get up when another punch landed on him followed by a few kicks on his stomach..He didn't even groan making Taehyung more furious..

Namjoon: Taehyung!!! Stop it.. You'll kill the guy.. he isn't even making a sound..

But Taehyung wasn't showing any sign of stopping... At last Namjoon and Yoongi (Taehyung's best friends) stopped the furious Taehyung from going out of control..

Yoongi: Stop it now Tae.. Let's go from here..

Yoongi glanced at Jimin before going away from there.. The boy made an impact on him when he was crying messily seeing Jungkook get beaten because of him..When everyone was looking at Tae hitting Jungkook, Yoongi was eyeing the heavenly beauty called Jimin.. They bullied a lot of people but he never felt this way before.. If his ego didn't stop him he would wipe away all his tears and shower him with love..

Namjoon: YOONGIII!!!!! Back to earth!!!!

Yoongi: unm..huh?? Yeah??

Namjoon: woahh.. you kept ignoring me for like 6 or 7 times

Yoongi: Umm..sorry..I was thinking about something..What were you saying again??

Namjoon: That boy who came in between, do you know him? I've never seen him before..

Yoongi: No.. This is the first time I have seen him

Namjoon: He was really brave to take Tae's punches like that.. I must say..

Yoongi: Hmm.. true..

............................................................................

Jungkook was still lying on the ground with his eyes closed.. the crowd around them dispersed slowly.. It was only him and Jimin.. Jimin touched his cheeks and stroked it gently

Jimin: Heyy.. Are you okay??

Jungkook wasn't really unconscious.. he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jimin's teary eyes

Jk: Yeah..

Jimin: I..I'm sorry for everything.. It's all my fault

Jk: Not really.. I came in between and provoked him.. You didn't do anything

He said nonchalantly before getting up..

Jimin: Amm..T..Thank you for helping me..

Jungkook didn't reply him..