Chapter 38

"Sir, Mr. Jung is here..He wants to see you." The man informed Jackson..

"What the hell?? Why is he here? Ughh.. This is not good" He muttered thinking how to deal with the situation.

"Should I bring him here, Sir?" The man asked

"Um..Yeah.. bring him" Jackson replied. Even though he didn't want him there at the moment he couldn't just send him away without seeing him..

"No..You can't ruin my plan this time hyung..Jungkook will have to die no matter what..You can't stop me this time" He uttered under his breath..

"Hey!!" a voice pulled him from his thoughts..

"Oh.. hey hyung.. what brings you here all of a sudden?" Jackson tried his best to act normal.

Hoseok smiled at him "I'm here to see you"

"To see me??" His eyes wavered a little.

"Yeah..to see you. I missed you so much" Hoseok said with a smile.

Jackson looked away from him in frustration and chuckled bitterly..

"Lier!!! You are so good at lying hyung!!!" His eyes were brimming with tears.."You are here for Jungkook. Not me."

"I'm not lying Jack.. I really missed you.Yes it's  true that I want to stop you..But that's because I care for you.." Hoseok cried..

"Shut up!!! Just shut up!! Stop playing with my heart.. You can't convince me this time..I'll make sure to avenge my brother's death" Jackson said glaring at him..

"Jackson please.. stop this madness.. You are not a bad person. Come to your senses.  Jungkook was not the offender in this case.. He was also a victim who lost his lover. Please try to understand" Hoseok replied

"Victim?? He seems  perfectly fine to me.. Happily living his life with his new boyfriend.. He replaced my brother so easily.Like he was nothing.." He gritted his teeth in anger.. "I'm not letting him go no matter what you say"

"Jackson!!! I know you are not like this. You are a good person.. please stop this..let's just forget everything and move on.. I'll help you.. Let's just leave this place..you and me together..Don't you want that??" His eyes were brimming with tears..

Jackson laughed a little as tears streamed down his eyes.. "So now you are trying to take advantage of my feelings for you?? Do you think I'll believe that??You want me to move on?? That's easy for you to say.. You want me to forget how brutally my brother was killed because of that monster? Never!!!"

Jackson took out his gun and pointed towards Hoseok.. "I have come this far..I won't go back now.. Even you can't stop me anymore.. I'll kill you too if that's necessary..After all you were once a subordinate of that monster. Ypu are no different from him. That's why you are taking his side.."

Tear streamed down both their eyes as they kept staring at each other.. Hoseok stepped forward towards Jackson without breaking the eye contact  "fine then.. Shoot me."

Jackson's eyes flickered and he stepped back.. "Don't come near me!!! I'm warning you.. Do you think I can't do it?" his hands were shaking.

"Just do it.. I can't see you like this anymore.. I want to see my old Jackson who was full of life, always smiling brightly.." He said..

"That's impossible..He is long gone hyung!! He died along with his brother" Jackson's back touched the wall leaving no space for him..

Hoseok grabbed his hands holding the gun and pressed the tip of the gun to his own heart.."If not in this life..may be in the next one I can meet him again.. Do me this favor..Pull the trigger" Hoseok said as tears dropped down his cheeks.."Just kill me already"

Jackson panicked and immediately retracted his hands from his grip removing the gun from his chest.. "LOCK HIM UP IN THE BASEMENT!!" he shouted as four men rushed towards them and dragged Hoseok away from him..

The room was empty leaving Jackson alone with his thoughts once again..He felt as if his legs turned into jelly slowly sliding down on the floor weeping..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook woke up to find himself confined in Tae's protective arms..He winced in pain as he tried to move..

"Are you okay?? It's painful isn't it?" Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung staring at him with concerned eyes..

"Nah-ah.. I'm okay.." Jungkook smiled softly..

"Liar" Tae pouted a little..

Just then the door opened with a loud bang making both of them flinch.. Taehyung held Jungkook closer to his chest determined to protect him with his life..

A man was shoved into the room by Jackson's men following with another loud sound of closing the door..

"H..Hoseokie hyung??" Jungkook muttered shocked..

"Kook, is that you??" He walked up to them quickly.."Are you okay?? Oh God..What's with all these blood stains?? Did he do this to you??"

Jungkook lowered his gaze and nodded.. "Yea .. I'm fine now..don't worry.. But what are you doing here?"

Hoseok sighed before starting "Yesterday I called him and heard someone calling your name.." He glanced at Taehyung "probably your boyfriend?"

"Umm.. y..yeah.. He is Taehyung.. And Tae he is my hyung from high school.." he introduced them..

"Hello.. nice to meet you" Tae said earning a sweet smile from him..

"Hyung..You're probably thinking I'm the worst for.."

"Noo.. Kookie I'm happy for you.. No matter how much you loved him you can't dwell on the past forever.. It's important to move on..You did the right thing" Hoseok said with a sad smile..

"What about you hyung?? Do you still love him?" Jungkook asked..

"I do..I'm sorry kookie..I know he has become a totally different person now.. but I can't stop myself from expecting the old Jackson to come back to me. I'm so sorry " He bursted into tears in front of his old best friend

"Hyung-"

"What?? You love that monster?? You are with him aren't you?" Tae glared at him as he pulled Jungkook closer to him

"Tae!!! Please"

"It's okay Kookie..His anger is justified.." Hoseok replied and looked at Taehyung.. "But trust me..Jackson was not like this before.. He was a kind person with a beautiful heart.. He used to smile so brightly.. He was full of life..But everything changed when he lost his younger brother, his only family.. They lost their parents at a very young age..So he couldn't bear the shock of losing his brother too.. Blinded by the anger and frustration he blamed Jungkook for everything.."

"I understand how hard it must be for him to lose his only family..But I can't forgive him for what he did to Kookie" Tae gritted his teeth..

Hoseok sighed nodding at him "Yeah..I understand.. It's natural for you to feel like that"

Jungkook took Tae's hand into his smaller one and rubbed his thumb on his palm in order to calm him down..

"We need to get out of here as quick as possible..He probably won't kill us.. But Kook is not safe  here" Hoseok said..

"Is it possible?? Do you have any plan?" Tae asked..

"Yeah I do..A good one even" Hoseok replied

Tae's eyes shined with hope hearing him..They almost lost hope..They almost gave up..They didn't say it out loud but inside they were preparing themselves for the worst..