Chapter 25

Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook taking his time to admire his face glowing as the moonlight danced on his face..

Tae: Does that mean we are official now??

Jungkook turned around from him with a mischievous smile on his face

Jk: umm... I don't know..

Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him in his embrace looking confused..

Tae: What do you mean??Don't you love me??

Jk: Who knows?!!

Tae pouted cutely but followed Jungkook to the car and they drove off..The car ride was silent until Tae decided to break the silence

Tae: Kookie!!

Jk: Hmm??

Tae: Thank you..

Jk: For what?

Tae: For making me feel special.. You already know how my family treats me..

Tae said in a sad tone..

Tae: With you I feel loved.. And it feels so good.. Please don't leave me..

Jungkook stopped the car and turned to look at him..

Tae: That night when I gave up completely and was waiting for death, of all the people in this world, only your image invaded my mind..I was sad that I won't be able to see you again..And then you showed up.. like a miracle..

Jk: Tae!!!

Tae: When you were crying for me, I felt so happy..I felt loved..I can never forget those feelings..I can give up on everything for you.. You are my world now..

Jungkook leaned in and captured Tae's lips with his own.. Taehyung was a bit taken aback but he didn't back off.. His arms snaked around Jungkook's waist pulling him deep into the kiss.. After making out for who knows how long Jungkook broke the kiss panting.. He placed his forehead on Tae's as his hands cupped Tae's face..

Jk: I love you.. Tae.. I don't know when it happened but I love you so much..

Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and got out of the car running towards his room.. Tae followed him with a smile on his face..

"He loves me"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook closed the door and pinned Tae to the wall kissing him again passionately.. He pulled Tae's shirt harshly breaking the buttons of his shirt in the process..

 He pulled Tae's shirt harshly breaking the buttons of his shirt in the process

Tae broke the kiss and turned their positions pinning Jungkook to the wall..

Tae: Kook!! Are you sure you want this?? We can take it slow if you want..

Jungkook looked at him with lidded eyes which were longing for love..

Jk: I..I want this Tae...I want to be yours.. Please love me Tae.. make me forget about everything else..