Chapter 22

Taehyung never in his life got up this early in the morning.. He was in a train to Busan..He was seated in a window seat as his head was leaned to his side..Cool breeze kissing his face as he spaced out thinking about Jungkook..How the boy was always full of surprises..In just a month or two he changed his whole world..From the day 1 he never failed to amuse Taehyung..He always welcomed Taehyung's violent behavior towards him without complaining..He stood up against him whenever he bullied others..But when he was in need Jungkook was always there for him..

He still had no idea when he fell in love with that boy..But what if he rejects him?? What if he refuses to come back to seoul?? What would he do then?? His head was full of all kinds of thoughts, negative as well as positive ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(A few hours later)

At last Tae reached Busan.. He took a cab and asked the driver to take him to the address he got from Jin..As time went by he was getting more and more nervous thinking about the near future..

(Ding dong)
An old lady opened the door..

Tae: Hello.. Is this the Jeon residence??

Lady: Yes.. And who might you be??

Tae: Ah..I'm Jungkook's..um.. roommate.. I'm here to see him.. He left all of a sudden without a word.. so..

Lady: So you came all the way here to just see him??

Tae: Ah.. I mean.. I'm also here to take him back to college..

She looked suspicious of him..

Tae:*smiles awkwardly* Jin hyung gave me the address..

Lady: *sighs* I see.. first come inside..

She stepped aside to let him enter the house and led him to the living room..

Lady: Mr. and Mrs Jeon is not at home. They are on a business trip..

Tae: Ohh.. And Jungkook?

Lady: He went out for a walk I guess..

Tae: Ohh.. I'll wait for him then..When is he coming back?

Lady: *sighs* Not sure.. There's a warehouse near the shore.. He might be there. I can ask the driver to take you there if you want.

Tae: Ohh.. that'd be great .

Lady: And if he's not there you can come back with the driver and wait for him..

Tae: Yeah ..sure.. Thank you..I want to meet him as soon as possible
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was lying on the smooth grass looking up at the sky..

"Do you miss me Yugi?? I miss you a lot.. This is the place where I lost you.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry baby.. I couldn't save you.."

"Are you mad at me baby?? For kissing Taehyung??? I don't know why I did that.. I'm sorry.. I still love you I promise..And only you"

"Trust me.. I don't love him or anything..I still love you and always will.. Also it's wrong for me to love him.. I don't deserve to live happily..You were killed because of me..It was all my fault.."

Jungkook closed his eyes as tears streamed down...

"Jungkook!!! I want you to be happy baby.. What happened to me is past.. You punished yourself enough.. Listen to your heart.. He needs you Kookie.. He needs your love.. Don't loose him kookie.. I'm your past..He is your present and your future.. Embrace him"