2. Solution

Nigel: yes sir and I am really worried he is 16 now at 18 I have to take him to his village ....and you know what will happen if they know...

I came to know this when 3 months back his stomach aches too much....luckily he came here to visit me and one of the doctors which you recommended has told me this...

I am hiding him coz he is small what if he go out and fall in love or someone tried to take advantage of him....he will get pregnant....I am really afraid of losing him...I love him most in the world....he is really innocent and sweet....

Ema: But what you want with us and how you can help us???

Nigel: no one knows he lives here ...if he is become a surrogate and give you child ....people will hardly know it...and you can tell your mom that mam is pregnant....

Tharn: but how is it possible...mom will come to meet her how we will hide that....and what about people here they will get suspected....coz you know mom will definitely announce this .....no it's risky....

Ema: No Tharn it's not...did you remember once a rival party has attacked us....so we will not tell mom at first that am pregnant...I will go to London where my aunt lives.. with the excuse that she is ill and later tell her that I am pregnant.....

And you tell mom that I am not safe here what if a rival tried to hurt your child...I am sure she will get scared and she will definitely get ready to deliver the child there..

Tharn: thinks hmm but Ema Type is 16 it's illegal ....and he is so small how can we do this with him....

Nigel: sir I am asking you to help him too...after this, I will ask the doctor to operate on him so that no one ever knows that he can get pregnant...and I will make him marry a beautiful girl...I am sure he will start loving her...

Tharn: But this is wrong Nigel..

Nigel: yes sir but he has a sister too and we have already fixed her marriage at small age if people know all this they will never accept her as a daughter in law.... Being a mother I don't want to do this but.... My son's life and my daughter's life is at stake..,

Ema: Why don't you shift here with your family leave that village  .... Get your daughter a good son in law here and let your Son live his life....

Nigel: No my daughter loves her would-be husband and my husband's family and my family both live in the same village we can't move everyone...and including my husband everyone believes that man being pregnant is a curse.....they will kill my son .... I can't leave all for my son and how long I can protect him...

If anyone knows about this I will lose my son's life and daughter will kill herself coz no one will accept her....

Tharn: hmm I understand all this...but still he is 16....

Nigel: Who is going to know ....in my village a  girl got married at 10 and gave birth at 13 ....

I wanted to help you...this will make all our life settle you will get child...type will get operation....he can live his life openly....please sir...

Tharn: but that is possible now too I will give you money go and ask the doctor to operate on him...why you want him to be pregnant and make his life complicated  .....

Nigel: Sir coz I can't see you and mam in this condition....I can go for operation after one year also ....we are safe till type turn 18...

But you guys have done so much for me ...sir you gave me such a huge loan in the time of my husband's illness....you gave me a place to stay...you didn't take rent ...even provide food and cloth you always say I am a part of the family.....I have got an opportunity to at least help you once in my lifetime sir please let me do it....you are like god to me and my god is really needed this....

Tharn and Ema....think for while ....then Said ok....we are ready....

Tharn: Thanks a lot, Nigel...I can never forget your favor in my whole life....

So first I will meet Type and then take him to the doctor....

Ema and Nigel looked at each other....

Tharn: What ?? For surrogacy, we have to go to the doctor...

Ema: here is only one hospital ... that deals with surrogacy and you know how well people know your mom.....

Tharn: Then I will take type to some other city for surrogacy....

Ema: It will be risky for type and us Tharn...we can't let a lot of people know that Type can get pregnant....he is a boy who can get pregnant....which is rare.... and he is underage... which is illegal .....we can't do that....

Nigel: yes sir ...after pregnancy, you can call your friend doctor ...for a checkup....and delivery no need to go out....

Tharn: Nigel but if I can't take him to the doctor now... how he will get pregnant ??

Ema and Nigel again looked at each other....

Tharn: what?? Why you are looking at each other like that...

Ema: coz there is a natural way of getting pregnant Tharn....

Tharn: Natural way??? Sex?? what?? Have you two lost your mind he is a boy...and I am not gay...neither I can do such a thing with a child....never.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: Type hello I am Tharn I am here to...

Type: I won't let you touch me ...if you come near me I swear I will kill you...I don't want to do this mom, please....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.