19. Type's place

Tharn went to drop Ema at the airport...Ema instructed when they will talk and how Tharn has to take care of himself and type...

Tharn said goodbye to Ema ...he is going to miss her coz he has spent lots of time with her and she is more like a friend....

Tharn brought flowers for Type and when he came he saw type sitting on the dining table waiting for him...

Tharn: Type what are you doing here...

Type: waiting for you ...

Tharn: I told you to have dinner don't wait for me...

Type: but I don't want to eat alone...

Tharn: where is Nigel....??

Type: she went to the outhouse to prepare her dinner....phi I feel bad that I eat so much and mom is preparing at home and living there alone...

Tharn: Type I asked her to eat here why to make twice...and as far as her staying is concerned...at one point when kids grow up they live independently as I do...so you have to stay one day alone...but Type if you want to stay with your mom you can do that..

But then I have to stay alone in my room...

Type eyes enlighten...so you were planning to stay with me in my room.....

Tharn: yes...I was planning that we will sleep every day together ...get up together and take care of each other...

Type: really....oh phi I am so happy but you have to leave in the morning before my mom comes else she will be angry...

Tharn: if you want I can talk to her regarding this...

Type: No she already made me realise that you have a wife and getting attach to you will hurt me one day...now if she finds out that we are sleeping together she will get worried...

Tharn: okay...I will leave soon....in the morning...happy now chestnut

Type: Did you bring these flowers for me Phi...

Tharn: yes baby I brought this for you...did you like it...

Type: yes I loved it...Type gave a breathtaking kiss to Tharn...

Tharn: common let's eat...both had their dinner and Type went for a walk in the lawn...ass doctor asked him to take walk....when type returned he saw Tharn has set up a small house on the bed...

Type: Wao Phi it's looking really good...I loved it...you did this for me...

Tharn: Yes baby so that you will feel good...

Type lay on the bed beside Tharn...and asked tharn to tell him a story ...tharn said are you a kid...but type replied No I am not but there is a kid in my tummy and I have to learn lots of stories so that I can tell him or her...

Tharn put Type's shirt up and started rubbing Type's tummy and tell him a story that he heard in his childhood....but in halfway through the story, type falls asleep...

Tharn holds type and he also sleeps....every night Tharn comes to the Type room and sleeps with him and in the early morning leaves the room...Nigel comes in the morning and she woke up type every day for breakfast...Tharn give homework to type so that he can perform better in his school and Type did online classes his classwork and homework is given by Tharn....type is doing really good in school...and Nigel gives all the merits to Tharn...tharn call Ema every day and give him his routine ....except he is coming closer to Type....Tharn and Type always do their hot session behind Nigel...they behaved so normally in front of Nigel but the moment Nigel leaves for an outhouse or she is busy Tharn and Type start making out...

After a month ...Tharn came from the office and didn't find Type...

Tharn: Nigel where is Type is he sleeping...

Nigel: Yes sir actually he is not well...

Tharn: what happened...why didn't you call me..tharn run towards Type's room...

Type was sleeping...Tharn asked Nigel did you call the doctor...Nigel said Yes Ema mam called him...Ema calls Nigel every day to ask her about Type....

Tharn: What Doctor said..??

Nigel: That it's a normal flu he gave him medicine and asked him to rest...

Sir, He is not well so can I take him to Outhouse ...I can't leave him alone here...he is not well...

Tharn: No way who told you I will let him away from my sight...I will stay with him..all night...you go...

Nigel: but Sir...Nigel felt strange watching Tharn so worried and caring for Type... it looks different...

Tharn: Was really tensed and worried seeing his baby dull and pale...Nigel no more arguments...please there is no way I will let Type leave this room...

Nigel went to the kitchen to prepare food...and after some time she went to the outhouse...

Tharn was sitting beside Type and feed him when he wakes up...

Type: Phi sorry I was not feeling well so I didn't come for dinner...

Tharn: You should be sorry that I was the last one who got the news that you were sick...

Type: Phi I am sorry don't be mad, please....I didn't get a chance to call you...

Tharn: Okay...but be quiet and eat...Tharn feeds him and he lay beside Type...while stoking Type's hair Tharn didn't realise when he falls asleep...

In the middle of the night when Tharn puts a hand on Type's body he finds it bare...he opens his eyes and saw type is naked...

Tharn: baby what happened...why did you open all your clothes...

Type: phi I am feeling cold and I want to feel your warm body...I tried to wake you but you didn't wake up...

Tharn looks at Type sorry baby maybe I was in deep sleep...tharn immediately remove all his clothes and touched type...they made love till Type is sweating...after a hot steaming session, Type sleeps on Tharn's chest peacefully...

Tharn was so tired that he didn't get up in the morning and when Nigel open the door of Type's room.... she was shocked to see Type sleeping on Tharn's chest ...blanket was not covering them fully so she can see that they are sleeping naked and their clothes lying on the floor...

She was standing there in shock when she saw Tharn get up and looked at her...Nigel...

Nigel said I am sorry sir..and closed the door

Tharn was worried now what he will say that why he is sleeping like this with his son when he is already pregnant...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.