5.Gift

Type: looked at Tharn and said...No...he got nervous...I won't let you do it...

Tharn: why ??...ok let's talk....Type I don't have any experience in this....I mean I have never done this with a boy....so I am trying to make you comfortable....can you tell me something about yourself so that we can remove this awkwardness...

Type: Thinks for some time and said I wanted to tell you something....that I am not a virgin....please don't tell my mom...

Tharn: Eye widened.....what?? See I am not judging you but you are just 16...with whom you had sex....

Type: Shia.... I didn't have sex....I just kissed someone....

Tharn: laughed what?? Kissing someone is not included in losing virginity....oh Type you are too much....

Type: oh are you sure....he kissed me on the Lips...

Tharn: Tharn laughed again....yes type....oh you are so innocent your mom is right.... By the way do you love him...

Type: No, when I was in my village we were playing the game and it was the condition who will lose the game the other will kiss him...so he touched my lips.....

Tharn: Just touched....??

Type: Hmm...but I felt bad....coz my best friend told me that I lost my virginity....and I was too scared that what if someone will tell my mom....she will be really disappointed....

Tharn listened to him and come close to Type body.....let me tell you what is Kiss Type....

Type: Phi, can I ask you something....

Tharn: Hmm ...ask me anything....

Type: How we are going to ....I mean ....how we make babies...Type was really scared....asking this....

Tharn: Looked him suspicious....you don't know...?? Didn't you study in your school....

Type: No it's not allowed to teach such things in our school....and my mother doesn't let me study after 9th grade and asked me to be at home to help my father ....later she took me here....she said I can get pregnant if anyone touche me and this is a curse....

Tharn: understood what his mom did and why....he thought.....how much a mom can do to protect her child.....Nigel is doing so much for her family and especially to save this child and my mom ....why I never received such love from my mother....How Nigel is trying to protect his own flesh and blood and how much she trusted me....I am really glad she trusted me so much.....

Type: Phi...if you don't want to answer then it's okay....

Tharn: Type....Tharn grabs Type's face and kissed him....type try to escape but Tharn didn't let him....Type didn't reciprocate....Tharn broke the kiss....what happened?? Why didn't you kiss me back.....

Type: Closed his eyes....I don't know how to do it....I never kissed anyone...and something is going on in my stomach too.....

Tharn: do you want me to continue....

Type: didn't say anything .....Tharn leaned and kissed him.....he is sucking those lips....which is really soft and so tempting....

Tharn is getting hard...and he was shocked that how his body is reacting...towards this boy.....Tharn moves towards Type's neck....and kissed him....but type shouted ...leave it's tickling.....

Tharn looked at him....shhhhh relax....Type can you be a good boy and let your phi do what he is doing....

Type stay quiet but ....neck is Type's sensitive part....he again stops Tharn..... Phi no....please....