29.Honeymoon

Tharn and Type still in the washroom and Tharn wanted to utilise the time fully...tharn is kissing type like there is no tomorrow...

Type: Aahh phi please... don't aaahhhh Tharnnnnn...

Tharn: shhh baby don't be so loud....

Type: then stop teasing me....how can you even expect that you will thrust so hard and I didn't even moan...phi..aaahhh...why you feel so good inside...

Tharn and Type are half-dressed...type's pant is on the floor... his shirt is half opened and showing his chest and shoulder...his nipple is in Tharn's mouth...tharn pant is up to his ankles and shirt is also unbuttoned..and type is touching Tharn's chest ....type's lips are in somewhere near Tharn's neck ...begging tharn to show some mercy ....

After sometime tharn heard a voice ....he looked at Type and whisper why mom is here...he immediately took his phone to check ...Nigel warned him that Shaina is coming to the outhouse as she needs some old files from the storeroom...

Tharn: shit ...there is a hidden door in Type's closet where mom keeps all her records....type no matter what don't speak a word type...please baby...shhh....this is not fully around proof so please be quiet....

Shaina took her file and stayed in Type's room ...she was reading something...

Whereas Type and Tharn are still in the washroom quietly....in a few minutes Type felt the moment of Tharn's dick inside...he looked at Tharn in disbelief....

Tharn: smiled...I can't help sorry baby.... shhh please don't make noise...and he thrusted deep inside ....type covered his mouth....now he is in dilemma whether to scream on what his boyfriend is giving him...or to be quiet....

Tharn slowly moving but later he started banging it harder...type put hands on his mouth...cursing tharn in his head...

Tharn couldn't control himself and cum inside type and type came twice in this process...he looked at Tharn...like he wanted to eat him alive....type hugged him back...and whisper...why you always gave me mini heart attacks...your mom and my mom both are in the same room...and still you are getting horny...

Tharn: I am sorry but I can't control myself...I love you type and this is no sex for me but all my love for you...I wanted to marry you, baby...I wanted to show this world that I have such a great partner but I am afraid type that my mom will separate us...I will die without you type...type kissed Tharn and they wear their clothes slowly....type wanted to say a lot of things but he finds the place and time is not good to talk...

They waited for them to leave for some time... Tharn gets a call from Nigel to come out as her mom and other left....

Tharn took a deep breath and tried to get up but Type is still in Tharn's lap and Tharn realized that Type falls asleep...he carries type like a baby and came out...

Nigel: What happened is he all right ??

Tharn: Yes ..he just falls asleep...Nigel, please prepare something...type didn't have anything for a long time...he should eat now...

Nigel went to the mansion with Tharn and she prepared food and Tharn took Type to his own room...

Nigel: sir..please wake him...

Tharn: baby...baby...please get up and eat...type open his eyes and saw his mom and Tharn sitting near him...he rubbed his eyes looked at the tray of food and started eating ....tharn thought he was so hungry but he didn't say it once.....

Type: Ate his food while tharn and Nigel started discussing....

Tharn: what my mom said why she is here...

Nigel: she has political events...she said she won't be staying here coz you don't like strangers to visit your place ...so she will stay in office bungalow...but you know she can come for any reason she has all files and records here....I will suggest please go from here....

Type: Tharn let go to your friend's bungalow...outside the city...and then call your wife too....

Tharn: no I can't do this now as she is in the town ...the security will be more ...to leave this city we have to show them I'd cards...and if I did that they will understand who am I...and my mom will get to know....it's not any small events Type... it's happening on a big scale...

Nigel: Then what we will do...we are not that lucky that every time escape from her...

Tharn: Think for a while and said...okay I have one more idea....

Tharn called someone and asked to arrange everything...

Tharn: baby you and in will go to a place where we have to stay without any outside contact ...you can't even contact your mom..

Type: why??

Tharn: that is my friend's place who is a secret agent ....he uses it whenever he has to escape or go underground.... communication with the outside world is strictly prohibited....

He is ready to help coz once I saved his life ...he said he will provide each and everything there.....so I think that's safe...

Nigel: Sir ....if I have to contact you then...

Tharn: I will provide you an emergency contact you call him he will help you with anything and if the things are too serious and needed my attention then he will contact me...

Tharn Type and Nigel understand everything...and Tharn and Type escape at late night....

Type: I am worried for mom she will be fine na...

Tharn: yes baby she will be fine...

They reached there and went to an underground apartment..no one can ever think that there is an apartment here...it is so hidden and made with so much mind...Tharn was shocked and he really liked it...

Type: I am hungry phi...

Tharn: go to the kitchen and eat whatever you want to eat...type started exploring the place and he finds that it has everything...all the facilities... a variety of foods...lots of things to play with...when he entered the room he was shocked...

Tharn came from behind and say... it's our honeymoon suite baby...I will make love to you in every corner of this place and these toys are for our foreplay I have ordered this for us...do you wanna play...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Type: phi I am so happy that now you are spending so much time with me...and we are doing so much for our baby...

Tharn: let's enjoy our pregnancy baby.....let's do knitting for our child, let's stitch some clothes for babies, let's make crib together....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.