11.Good Morning

Type open his eyes in the soft bed...he didn't saw Tharn beside him...he felt shy about what he did last night...did he carry me here and made me wear these clothes...he smiled...

Type tried to get up to find Tharn but he felt a sharp pain in his lower back....aaahhh

Tharn: is it painful..?? Tharn came with a tray full of yummy foods....

Type: look at Tharn...feel more shy....just nodded ....

Tharn: put finger on Type's chin and move his face up...are you feeling shy Type....

Type: P'Tharn ....Type blushed....

Tharn: move ahead to kiss him....he pressed his lips to Type and started sucking it....

Type reciprocated the kiss and Tharn gently push him on the bed and the kiss become intense....Tharn moves his lips to Type's neck...

Type: P'Tharn, please....Type put hands-on Tharn's hair and moaning hard....

Tharn: Looked at Type I want you more...

Type: get up immediately... No phi ....it hurts....and I am really hungry....

Tharn: oh sorry.....I made breakfast for you ...get up slowly...Type sit slowly with pain...

Type: wao so yumm....you made all this for me phi...

Tharn: Yes eat this... And take this medicine you will feel better....

Type ate and took medicine for next 4 days Tharn took very good care of Type.... He stayed with him in the cottage... made food for him ...take care of him....they eat together, do all household work together and sleep together...Tharn and Type are enjoying their days...

After 4 days...

Tharn comes home with a gift for Type he was happy and wanted to see Type's reaction after getting this gift....when he came out of the car he saw Ema...

Ema: Tharn ...she calls out Tharn name and hugged Tharn....

Tharn: Ema when did you arrived...

Ema: just two hours back....Tharn I told you I will be out for few days.... didn't you miss me...

Tharn: No it's not like that....

Type: Heard Tharn's voice and came running..he also didn't know that Ema came back...P'Tharn...he shouts in excitement but his excitement faded when he saw Ema....

Ema: Hello Type how are you ??

Type: Hello Mam I am fine....

Ema: Good and how are your studies going on...

Tharn: It's going good I am taking care of that Ema....

Ema: oh!! And what about another thing.... did you two take care of other things too... Tharn I asked you to do it before I come ....did you guys do it??

Type: looked at Tharn and went inside....

Tharn: Ema is this the way you talked about such a sensitive matter....

Ema: I just asked Tharn normally Tharn... what's wrong with this.... Come inside I made your favorite food...

Tharn wanted to go to Type as he knows Type felt whatever happened between Tharn and Type is nothing but instructed by Ema to have a baby....

Tharn gets inside and sit with Ema but his all attention was caught by Type...

Ema: Tharn you guys did it right??