28.Mommy Alert

Tharn gets up by a phone call...it's 7 am why Nigel is calling so early...I messaged her that Type and I need to talk coz we fought so not to disturb...in the morning too...he ignored her call and hugged type....

Then he heard a knock on the door...he got irritated but he gets up to wear his clothes and went to open the door...

Tharn: Nigel...what happened??

Nigel: sir please run your mom is here...I got her call to clean the guest room as she is coming....

Tharn: what?? Why ??

Nigel: sir I don't know all this but please go from here and save my child ...you know how your mom is and what she will do to Type if she found out that he is pregnant with your child...

Tharn: Don't worry Nigel I am here to protect my Type...both heard a voice and when they turned they saw a car entered in the mansion shit...Nigel, I need at least 10 minutes please don't let her come into Type's room....

Tharn runs towards Type's room...baby get up...

Type: please let me sleep phi....you tortured me the whole night and still you are not satisfied....

Tharn: baby get up we have to run my mom is outside....

Type: what...but..

Tharn: No but she thinks that I am with Ema...he took his shirt and ask type to wear it coz they don't have time to take out shirt and shorts ......he took all the belongings of Type from the table and bed and put them inside the wardrobe and locked it....he immediately made the bed and saw type is also ready....

But it's too late He heard His mom's voice outside the room...

Type we need to leave from the window now...

Shaina opens the door when Tharn and Type are at the window...Tharn's heart stopped for a second but he saw Nigel called Shaina and shaina turned...she didn't even have a look inside the room...

Nigel was tensed that now what she will say...why she stopped her..she peeks into the room and saw Tharn is helping type to cross the window...she said...Shaina mam how was your journey ...What should I make for you...

Shaina: You are asking as you don't know what I eat...I am on diet and I will have some healthy salad the way I like to eat so go and prepare...Shaine turned and enter the room..luckily Tharn and Type already escaped....

But not too far they were sitting just down the window...

Type: Whispered...why we are hiding ....

Tharn: coz if she found out that Ema is not pregnant and I have a relationship with a boy...I don't even know what she will do to both of you....

Type: But she is a mom ....mom can't hurt anyone phi..

They heard a voice of Shaina coming inside the room and his secretary followed her...She called someone and started talking....

Shaina: how many times I have to tell you that whoever comes in the way of my political career just kill them....and do it in such a way that no one doubts us....but what you did with that girl....you kidnapped her and instead of killing her you raped her...

Even after raping too, you don't kill her why?? ...now she runaway and we are not able to track her...think what will happen if cops find her ...oh god...if anything happens to my career I swear I will kill your whole family....I don't know why Aunt Lisa gave birth to you and how you become my brother...you are a complete idiot....

Type: looked at Tharn and the tears started flowing he whispered how can someone be so cruel phi...

Tharn holds Type and they sit for a long time there....tharn looked at his phone which vibrated...he saw Nigel has made a group for Ema, Type, and Tharn....and she updated...Shaina mam is in your room sir...please run towards the outhouse...and stay there....but please don't make any noise...

Tharn gets up and slowly moved towards the outhouse ....but he was scared that the outhouse has glasses and any moment can make his mom suspicious....

Tharn decided to get inside through the back window...coz they have to be careful from Tharn's mom, her driver and secretary....

Tharn carries type and made him enter his old room...then he also jumped in...

Tharn looked the curtains are open and he saw Mother's driver talking on the phone and walking....Tharn and Type sit down...Type motioned Tharn to move towards washroom...they went inside bathroom... he locked the door and ask type to sit near bathtub...

Tharn immediately informed in the group that they are in Type's washroom and also answered Ema's questions...which she is asking ...what happened?? why mom is there?? ...where are you guys?? ...is Type okay and please protect Type no matter what...

Now they have to wait till Nigel confirmed that everyone left...

The washroom is quite big and cleaned so they don't feel any problem...they can't go out and close the door or window...so they stayed there...

Type: you are standing for too long why don't you sit...

Tharn: no baby you are pregnant you need to sit...

Type: can we both sit together....type get up and let Tharn sit and then he sits on Tharn's lap...face to face....tharn started kissing Type...

Type: what are you doing...

Tharn: The best I can do in this situation....

Type: you are not afraid of your mom....

Tharn: I am ....but baby I can't deny such a beautiful creature sitting on my lap....wearing such seductive clothes....and making my heart beat faster than anything....

Type: I love you....my horny beast....

After a few minutes, tharn started putting hands here and there and type said...how can someone be so horny in this situation.

Tharn: Are you calling your phi horny...??

Type: I am calling my boyfriend horny??

Tharn: Am I your boyfriend,

Type: Thinks and say no You are my everything....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.