21.what I feel 🔞

What I feel for you...good question...earlier I was confused baby.....that what I feel for you...is it infatuation... maybe I want a child and you agreed to give me a child which can complete my family that's why I like you ...Type felt bad but he didn't react as he knows there is more in this...

I was not sure that what is this feeling .....but now I am sure what it is...when I first met you I find you stubborn...but slowly I felt you are too innocent, too cute, and too beautiful...

Type: but I am a man... I can't be beautiful...

Tharn: believe me baby you are so beautiful that even women can get jealous....

Type: so you like my beauty...

Tharn: No baby...not only your upper body but you have a beautiful heart too....now I am sure baby that it's not infatuation it's more than that... Coz I love everything about you...your childish nature..your innocence, your anger, your intelligent mind, and your beautiful soul....I just love you Type...I don't know what I will do in the future....what will happen...how I will deal with Ema and especially with my mom but I want you with me, baby...

Type: Your mom??

Tharn: Yes she tries to control everyone's life and due to whom I agreed to have a child with you...

Type: Oh...yes mom told me a bit about her ...but if she gets a child then why she will create problems for us...

Tharn: Type she won't let his son to be with man.. it's not good for her political career...and I am afraid that she will try to harm you...

Type: are you trying to say that you want to stay with me even after this child...

Tharn: type did you listened to what I said before...

Type: What ??

Tharn: Type I love you....

Type: blushed....you mean you love me like the hero of that movie ...

Tharn: smiled. ..yes....I love you like that...but I can't jump from the 10th floor to save you like a hero....ha ha ha...

Both laughed....Tharn holds type and said I also can't think of a day without you Type....I love to be around you...it feels so good to be with you baby....Type I love you...

Type: Hugged Tharn....I am so happy so can I sleep with you here... I just miss you and don't want to sleep alone...

Tharn: come let's sleep together. ..but in the morning you have to leave early if you don't want to get scolding by your mom...

Type: ok...but you didn't answer my question about why you were still awake...

Tharn: I was working coz I couldn't sleep....

Type and Tharn sleep on the bed...tharn hold Type's waist...

Tharn was feeling sleepy coz he got his Type who sleeps on his chest and makes him happy.....but Type has already completed his sleep so he wanted to talk...

Type: Phi are you feeling sleepy...

Tharn: a bit baby but I can listen to you...Tharn is trying hard not to sleep...hmm...

Type: P'Tharn can we do it...

Tharn: What baby??

Type: I want you to touch me down there...

Tharn: where baby...?? Tharn is in light sleep...so he couldn't understand that Type is asking for sex...

Type: P'Tharn why are you teasing me ... I am going to my room...I am not gonna talk to you...