32. What happened?

Tharn is completely dedicated to his work to bring his mother down...he knows Type is only safe till he is pregnant ...he was scared that if he ruins her political career then maybe she can capture type to make him suffer...

Tharn has talked to lots of people he is happy that he met with his father too and he is also helping but he doesn't want to support him openly...

Tharn: Type, Ema, and Nigel I have arranged a very safe place for you three....coz when I execute my plan... mom will lose everything and she will try to harm you guys...so make sure you guys stay there till I am sure that mom doesn't harm you guys...

Type: and what about you...??

Tharn: she is bad but she won't kill me...she doesn't have guts...and in case if she did that still I will be satisfied that you guys are safe...and if she kills me then I have a plan to make her suffer and to save you guys...

Type: why are you saying that ...can't you execute your plan to stay in a safe place with us...please phi I am scared....

Tharn: Type, believe me, baby, when I said that I will take care of everything..trust me I have a plan for my safety too...but no matter what you guys can't come out else my plan will be ruined and I will lose my control....if mom finds anyone of you then she can blackmail me...

Everyone said okay to Tharn's plan...after a week tharn shifted everyone in the safe house...and asked Type not to come out ...baby you are my biggest weakness so please don't come out no matter what...

Type: ok phi but please take care of yourself and please don't try to take any chances which can put you at risk....be safe...

Tharn and his few sources are ready...today her mom was busy in her meetings...and Tharn got a chance....Tharn gave all the shreds of evidence and other files of her mother to different media...he sent it to the higher police department as well as mom's political rivals...

That all include his statement that how her mom is threatening him and his family....he sent a recorded statement of that girl who was captured and raped...the all other evidence of her being directly involved in corruption and one video where her mom is discussing killing someone and that person got murdered too the next day....Tharn has collected few files from Mom's office bungalow...as she was in meeting with higher authorities in the main office....

Tharn also helped cops to arrest mom's very close agents who take care of her illegal business...and in very less period he helped cops to arrest criminals who helped Shaina...after so many arrest and collecting black money from her safe ....cops let media know.... and then media started flashing news...everything was done so quietly and fast that no one gets time to alert shaina...

All media and police started taking action...and the news started spreading....someone informed her mom regarding all this...

Tharn has covered everything...from all the sides he has trapped her mom....now she is confused about what to save...

She is fuming in anger...tharn....you brat...she asked her sources to find out who is helping him...coz she knows Tharn can't go so far without any help...

But Tharn is one step ahead of his mom...he already informed cops for her sources and now most of them are arrested or hide to save their life...

In very few hours Tharn manages to release a warrant for her mom...and when Shaina knows about it she runaway...

Tharn: Dad Please don't leave your place mom is hiding somewhere and I am sure she still has some contacts through which she can harm you...thank god the rival politician helped ...he wants mom's position..and I wanted to get rid of her coz she is misusing her powers...

Dad: Yes Tharn but please don't let your mom know where is Type...just hide him....keep him safe...your mom knew he is your weakness she will attack him..

Tharn: yes Dad I know she can't kill me but she won't forgive me too...she believes in punishing people by hurting someone close...don't worry I have taken care of all this.

Tharn disconnected the call and called Type...

Tharn: baby did you eat something...

Type: Yes phi...but I am missing you...I am really scared..

Tharn: Type don't think anything just remembers what I said...that she can't do anything to me...I am her son and the prime victim so ...she will never ever think of doing anything to me...

Shaina: You bastard ...why did you do that...Shaina entered with the gun in her hands...

Tharn felt a slap on his cheek and the phone dropped....he immediately execute his plan and he gave the alert signal to cops by pressing the panic button under the bar slab...now he has to wait for cops till he needs to make shaina bush in talk...

Shaina: I will kill you bastard ...you ruined my career as well as my life....why...??

Tharn: coz you deserve this...you have always misused your powers ....and you should be punished for this...

Shaina: your punishment should be as cruel as your act....What if I kill you and let your little bitch suffer...this is not ended tharn ...first I will kill you ..second I will find your bitch...then I will kill that child of yours and his..and then I will make your bitch a whore...where I will let people fuck him for free...think what will happen Tharn...how much pain he has to go through....he will be a whore for his whole life...

Tharn: You ...you don't deserve to live ...you are phyco....and you will go to hell for sure...tharn felt a wave of anger..he was fuming in anger ...and wants to kill her for telling such horrible things for Type...

Tharn tried to snatch his gun but they both heard a voice and they turned...

Type: Phi...leave my Tharn...

Tharn: shit...why did you come here Type...

Shaina: Gave a devilish smile and due to distracted concentration of Tharn ..Shaina moves the point of the gun at Type's side and shot him...

Author's Note

Highlight: After 3 years...

Nigel: Type is coming...

Tharn: hmm...Tell him he can stay in the outhouse but never cross the mansion's door ...and you know my timing Nigel ...ask your son not to be out that time...I don't want to see him...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You.

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.