36.Angry Bird

Jin: Now this was not in our plan...but your phi got upset...

Type: I know....my Angry bird is too possessive ...Type was waiting for Tharn and luckily Tharn forgot to inform Nigel or Ema that he is coming home... it's not his usual timing.. Tharn went for a long walk....when he returned he saw Type was in the garden area...

Tharn: Looked at him and try to ignore him...but Type without any intention walk towards the main gate and he saw Tharn...both were standing opposite to each other...both were staring at each other...all the memories are flashing in their head...Type wanted to pull Tharn and kiss him deep and tell him that how much he loves him...but he controlled...

Type: How are you??

Tharn: who shows that how much he hates Type can't control and said I am fine....how are you??

Type: I am good too... sorry I was not aware that you will come this time else I would have not come for a walk.... don't worry I still remember that it's your house...you have done favour to let my mom and now me to stay...thanks for taking care of my studies the moment I get a job I will pay you every penny, Sir...

Tharn: why your every word is stabbing me in my heart....why you are showing this attitude when you are the one who moved on...why you still impact me this much...I hate you type....tharn thought everything in his head...and just stayed there and stared Type...

Type: Sir, I heard you asked my mom to let me get higher education...but just wanted to tell you that it's not required coz Jin has already helped me in this....

Tharn: Jin your new boyfriend...right...??

Type: Yes.... the love of my life....Type was lying coz from this three years he has saved a good amount from his part-time jobs...and he will continue doing a part-time job to complete his studies...

Type can see the amount of jealousy in Tharn's eye...he just put oil in that fire...when Jin came...

Jin: hold Type's waist...Hubby let's go to sleep you know I can't sleep without you being on my chest...

Tharn: Fuming in anger...hubby....that bastard is not married just dating for God knows how many days and he calls him hubby ....Tharn is cursing Jin in his head ..bastard asshole....

Type: Ok Sir...I will take your leave good night...

Tharn: did you forget about your son Type?? don't you want to see him...

Type: Yes Sir...I wanted to see him... I will meet him tomorrow and I wanted to introduce him to Jin too...

Tharn: No need to I don't allow my son to meet strangers...

Type: He is not a stranger he is my boyfriend...and more than that...he is the love of my life...

Tharn: I understand he is the world to you...no need to repeat it again and again...but no matter what I won't allow your world to meet my son coz he is not allowed in my world...I will take kao tomorrow evening at 7 pm to the park if you wish to meet him then come at said time...

Type: okay...sure...

Tharn: Gave a look to Type and his boyfriend and went inside...Love of my life my foot...

Jin: yeah your angry bird is too much...

Next day...

Tharn and Kao were waiting for Type...

Type: Hello Tharn...

Tharn turned and looked at Type...Type is looking stunning...his eyes were wide...how can someone look so gorgeous....