13.Feelings

Tharn: Type do I need to tell you that what I feel for you ...don't you understand...you never felt it ...??

Type: a lone tear fall from Type's eye...no I can't understand....I never felt it...I don't know....please do what you are here for...

I am nothing but just a surrogate to you...with whom you want your kid for your beloved wife...

Tharn: Shh baby ...I can't see you crying... please don't say such things baby....please... it's not like that....

Type: I am not your baby ....and I hate you ..

Tharn: Came closer to Type baby look at me .. it's not what you are thinking type ...please I am sorry on behalf of Ema...she is just desperate so she said that....she is asking me to have a child soon but did you ever feel that I wanted to just have a child with you.... didn't you feel my care for you....

Type: stop it now Sir please... don't try to show that you have any feelings for me and what you did is not for your child....please....

Tharn: baby please don't call me sir please....it hurts....I swear I didn't do that for a child...I didn't even think once while doing it....

Type: so you are trying to say that what we did had some meaning...??

Tharn: Yes Type I have a feeling for you...

Type: what Sir...what feeling....do you have for me....

Tharn: stop calling me Sir...will you??

Type: so can I call you honey ...baby....or sweetie....what should I call you...and what I will do with the feeling you have ....

Tharn: Type stops it....please...

Type: why should I stop... You just want me to understand your feelings and be your whore....right??

Tharn: Type....Tharn call Type's name in disbelief....how could you say that....

Type: Then what should I say...you are married...you have a wife...and after getting a child from me...your family will be complete....then what you will call me...your mistresses or your whore....

I will suggest you not change the arrangement....come every alternate day fuck me ...make me pregnant and take your child and forget who I am ....

Tharn: Type...baby...Tharn grab Type's waist....I don't know type what this feeling is...I don't know why I feel so....I accept I am not gay...I accept I have a wife...and I came to you to get my child...

But one thing I wanted to tell you that I started loving this life..a time with you....I feel so happy when I see you as the last person before I sleep and the first person when I wake up...

Your smile, your eyes, your innocence, your face everything I like about you Type....I want you more....

Baby, please don't think all this....I never thought to use you or see you as my mistress or whore....how can you even say such words for you baby....

Type: turned to Tharn.... And hugged him... The blanket fell down and Tharn saw type's bare body....

Tharn kissed type's shoulder and carry him on his arm and take him to the bed....and started kissing him...he kissed all over his face and body like he saw Type after so long....

The intense kiss leads to something else....Tharn refused to have sex but type insist...I want you ....please....

Tharn takes out lube which he brought a few days back and puts it in a drawer....

He took the lube and apply on Type's hole...and inserted his finger....

Type moaned aaahh Tharn kissed Type to distract his mind...he makes type lose first and then enter in his cavity...is it paining baby...

Type: hmm bit...

Tharn: do you want me to remove this ...

Type: No....

Tharn: started thrusting slowly and with every thrust type moaned hard....aahhhh ....

After a few thrusts and stroking Type's members Both came one by one...

Both lay beside each other panting for air...both naked and sweating...

Tharn takes his bag from the table... And take out smartphone... See what I got for you....

Type looked at the phone and said... Oh, so you want to lure me with gifts....

Tharn: no baby I brought this yesterday... And wanted to give it to you so that I can contact you anytime....

Type: I don't want it....

Tharn: still upset baby...??

Type: don't call me baby...

Tharn: then what should I call my baby....

Type: You can call me by my name sir ...

Tharn: Type ...Tharn shouts at Type....if you ever call me sir then you will regret it for your whole life....I told you that what we are doing is not a business....

Type: I won't call you phi like earlier...coz when I called you phi....I meant it ... I thought we had something....but no....it's all lie...

Tharn: baby ...okay if you don't want to call me phi then don't call...call me Tharn ....or anything but not Sir...please type...it really aches my heart....

Type: ok you call me Type and I will call you Mr. Wilson....

Tharn: what?? You will call me that formally...baby....

Type: don't call me baby...and yes I will call you Mr. Wilson...and if you call me baby then I will call you sir...

Tharn: ok Type...I won't call you that....but please stop being angry....I am so sorry....for everything...

Type: I won't believe your words...if you feel anything ....then prove it....

Tharn: I will Type....I will for sure....type put head on Tharn's chest and sleep...Tharn kissed his forehead....good night baby...said in a low tone....

Tharn thought....let me first understand what this is Type ...what I am feeling for you is actually love or just an infatuation....coz if it's love then I won't let you go away from me ...but if it's an infatuation then it will hurt you in future...and I have to be very careful ...your age is sensitive Type and I won't let your feel any pain coz of me, Ema or Nigel...no I won't let anyone hurt you...and make you do what you don't want to do...just give me some time baby....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.