CHAPTER 55

Yuu's POV

I panted and coughed hard. As I coughed I felt warm, metallic liquid come out of my mouth. My abdomen was in pain, head dizzy, and being drugged didn't help. I croaked, "I- I swear.. I don't know..." The familiar voice from the 'Shigaraki' guy echoed through the hollow room, "Again."

I squeezed my blindfolded eyes and tightened my bound hands, tired of being tied to the chair, "NO! Please!-" Another hard punch landed on my gut and I bent my head, screamed in pain, and coughed up more blood. I cried in pain, "Please! I.."

My chest kept heaving quickly and the mist guy said, "Please step back, Akuji." I heard other footsteps near me. I tried pulling on the restraints, but my decayed forearm made me grunt. I feel the footsteps stop in front of me.

The mist guy offers, "All you have to do is tell us what her quirk is and how we can convince to have her on the team." Tears streamed down my face as I slowly said, "I already told you. I don't know anything."

I heard stomps come towards me and then, "Tomura Shigaraki! Please wait." "No! I'm tired of this fucking brat!" After that it suddenly became silent and I tried hearing any sounds, but nothing. I shakily let out a deep breath that I held in.

I heard a sigh, "Fuck!" I felt a hand grab a fistful of my hair, making me face up, "You two have been together for a long time. How do you not know anything?!" I gritted my teeth, "I just don't.."

I was trembling worse when he said, "I guess you'll have to lose a leg." I begged, "No! Please! I beg of you to just let me go!" I felt one, two, then four fingers rest on my kneecap, "Then tell me what I want to know."

I coughed more and felt nauseous, the drug affecting the way of my thinking, "Please.. What... W-What did she do to have you go after her..?" Shigaraki's grip on my hair tightened more, "She showed me the capability of being a strong pawn for me."

He started to chuckle maniacally, "When I have her, I'll easily be the top dog! Everyone will fear the League of Villains!" I coughed and whined, "Please.. Leave her alone!" The fifth finger rested on my knee as it started to deteriorate, "NO!"

I tried to free myself, pain swelling my body, "DON'T!" I felt the pain immediately as the blood started rolling down my leg, "PLEASE!" I felt him remove his hand and let go of my hair, "Such a useless brat."

I still felt my leg enough to move it. I trembled, hiccuped, and coughed violently, trying to keep in my screams. Tolerating this pain was something I never experienced. I heard more whispers and then Mist Guy, "Dr. Suzuki, please drug him up some more. Tomura Shigaraki and I will be back in an hour."

I heard the doctor's voice who already drugged me twice, "Of course." I yelled, "NO! Please let me go!"

(Y/N)... Please.. be careful..

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat next to Mido and looked up to the sky, lost in thought. "Hey, (N/N), are you okay?" I looked at the greenette, "Huh? Oh, yeah. Why?" He stuck out his bottom lip a bit and I felt that tingly sensation, "You look really worried."

I try chuckling it off, "Nah, I'm fine." He gave me a concerned look and I tried to offer the best gentle smile I could. "...IT'S THE FINAL MATCH! TODOROKI VERSUS BAKUGOU!" I leaned forward a bit and Todoroki started with a strong ice attack. I arched an eyebrow, that can't be it, can it?

"It's totally different than when he fought Sero." I nodded, my eyes still glued to the scene. All of a sudden we heard a strong, distant sound as the ground shook a bit. At last, Bakugou blows up the last ice that trapped him in.

He quickly went forward, grabbed Todoroki by the hair and sleeve and threw him on the floor. I fisted my hands tightly as my mind wandered somewhere else, I.. Why.. Why do I feel like this..? Something bad is happening..

The worrisome sensation in my stomach made me feel a little dizzy and my heart started to beat a little faster. I looked off to the stands and I didn't see my idiot with the white shirt. I looked around the area, but didn't see him.

My palms started to get clammy and I tried to calm myself down, everything is fine. Yuu is just getting more snacks and drinks or went to the bathroom. He'll be back... He'll be back.. The match finished and declared Bakugou as the winner.

I quickly looked down and saw both boys unconscious, what happened..? I kept looking around and still had no sight of Yuu. My breathing, quietly, hitched and sped up. I stood up and quickly left for the lockers, ignoring all of my classmates' questions of where I was going.

I got to the lockers and shakily dug through my stuff to reach my phone. Once I fished it out I sent Yuu a message.

(U/N): Hey Yuu, where are ya at?

I just stared at the screen; the awards ceremony started while I waited for a response. I decided to go to the concession stands and called him. One- three- six times, and still didn't get a response.

I then made myself believe that he was spending time with Shoka, though I kept doubting it. I went back to the lockers and changed into my uniform. I walked out with all my things and walked back to where I was last.

I called once more, c'mon, pick up you moron. I'm worried sick.. At the same time that my phone was calling, Yuu's ringtone for me sounded. I looked to the direction where the sound came from and slowly went towards it. I found the phone on the ground with some blood splattered on it.

I hesitantly picked it up, once the scent of the blood hit me, my own blood ran cold. It.. it's.. it can't be his own blood.. My eyes started to tear up a little and I blinked it away, keep calm, I don't know what happened- My thoughts were interrupted with a ding from his phone. A message of a picture from an unknown number.

I entered the password and cautiously opened the messages app and the picture that I saw started to boil my blood. A message after it,

Unknown:
Like what you see?
An Amazing sight, right?

If you want to save your little friend, then come and get him.

(A/N)
PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I LOVE YOU ALL I SWEAR I DO ;-;..... Much love and hugs. ❤️