CHAPTER 39

(Y/N)'s POV

After a little while I find myself teleported in the Landslide Zone with some villains surrounding me, "Well, well, well.. Here we are with a defenseless, little lost lamb." I furrowed my eyebrows in anger remembering Mado trapping me, "Well, well. What do we have here? A little lost lamb running for her life even though she knows she'll be slaughtered."

"I'm letting you know as of right now that I'm not lost and I'm sure as hell not defenseless!" My eyes change to red and black as I start knocking out the villains, "Come on little lost girl." I could since his mocking tone and I wrap one of my tendrils around his torso, squeezing him slowly little by little.

"Don't mock me asshole.." My sadistic smile spread onto my lips as I saw him struggle and try to escape my grasp. One crack.. two.. three.. five cracks and yelling along with every crack, "How many bones can I break?~"

"N-no please! Let- me go! I beg of you!" I chuckled, "Weren't you mocking me just a while ago? Come on, I think you can take a few more-" "(L/N)!!!" I stop from tightening him and turn to look at Todoroki, "Put him down, heroes don't kill.."

I furrow my eyebrows in dissatisfaction at not being able to kill the bad guy. I swing my tendril down having him hit the ground harshly. He wheezes and coughs blood, I keep looking at him and without looking at Todoroki I say, "He'll live.. He sure will be in the hospital for months, but he'll be okay.."

I finally look at Todoroki as I still have my rinkaku out, "I take it you were teleported here, too?" He nodded, "And I know how the villains are planning for this to go.." "How do you know that?" He looked off into the distance, "Interrogated one of them.."

I looked towards the direction he came from and saw multiple sheets of ice. I closed my eyes and looked to the entrance as well, "Let's go and save the others then." He looked at me and nodded as he started running with me following him. "So Todoroki, tell me what they're planning.." "As you wish.."

++ Smol Time Skip ++

We were getting closer to the entrance where both Todoroki and I got to see what was going on. A weird creature piercing his claws into All Might, Bakugou taking down the mist guy and Izu and Eij getting to the scene as well.

We got there and I jumped over and hover over All Might and the creature as I took out my rinkaku, shaping five tendrils into claws. I hold onto the creature and pierce my own claws into it as Todoroki freezes the ground to the creature. Todoroki then spoke, "So I heard you people came to kill All Might. But scum like you could never kill the symbol of Peace."

I dug four of my sharp claws deeper into the creature's sides while the fifth clawed to it's chest. I then use the fifth cloth and move it up to it's brain, with Todoroki's ice and the pain I'm causing him to make the creature let go of All Might. All Might quickly jumped back to the others as I joined him all the while I turned my rinkaku into sharp edged-like swords.

The main bad guy with hands all over him kept staring at me, the hell is his deal? He turned to the mist guy and I followed to look at him. The mist guy turned to look at him and back at me as well as the hands guy. "You..." He sighed and seemed to shrug it off.

He looked at all of us then, "You've pinned down our way out.. Well this is a problem." Bakugou cockily replied, "You slipped up you bastard! And it's just like I thought," Bakugou went on explaining how the mist guy had limitations to his quirk and that he covered his real body up with it.

Bakugou then threatened the mist guy and Eij only smirked, "That's not very hero like, dude.." "Not only have you beaten our level, but you're all at full health. Today's kids really are something.. Our League of Villains should be ashamed!" Can't tell if he's upset or just a sarcastic motherfuc-

"Nomu. Take out the explosive brat. We need our escape route back." Nomu then went to stand up without hesitation but broke his complete right side until it regenerated back, woah.. almost like my regeneration powers..

All Might then ordered, "Get back, everyone. I thought his quirk was shock absorption!" The main bad guy then said in a little happiness, "I don't remember saying that's all he can do. This is hyper-generation. Nomu is a super-powered living sandbag designed to withstand everything you got."

Sounds like this Nomu is a fusion of multiple quirk users.. Nomu lunged straight at Bakugou, I tried to get in the way but Eij pulled me back by my rinkaku and into his strong hold. The hit blew wind in every direction, "Bakugou!" "Kacchan!"

Once it cleared out Bakugou was next to me as Izu exclaimed, "You dodged that? Wow..!" Bakugou was shocked as we were and he only replied, "I didn't. Shut up, you." I then quickly turned my head to see who was hit. All Might was in a defense stance that blocked the attack. Eij stopped using his quirk and hugged me tightly as he put his face onto my shoulder.

He whispered, "Please don't do that again. You really scared me.." I felt my face start to heat up, "N-No promises.." He then let go and stepped a few feet back while Tomura rambled on about society's judgement and how that pissed him off.

Todoroki then said, "It's three-on-six." Next Izu, "But Kacchan showed us the Mist Man's weak point!" And finally Eij, "These are some brutal dudes, but with us supporting All Might.. We can beat 'em back." All Might then said, "No! Get out of here!"

Todoroki wasn't going to take no for an answer though, "Things wouldn't have gone so well if (L/N) and I hadn't stepped in." Izu pointed out that All Might was bleeding but All might only tried to reassure us.

I stepped up to All Might and whispered so he could only hear, "I'll take the mist man, sir." "What? No-" He seemed to worry but now was not the time for such things, "Please. The mist guy doesn't put up much of a fight and I know his weak point. I'll try to hold him back.." "But-" "But nothing, sir. Besides, I didn't ask for permission."

He gave up and nodded once, "Just don't get hurt.." I nodded in understanding and kept looking at the mist guy. All Might quickly dashed and started punching the Nomu, the boys, didn't notice my absence as they observed All Might fighting Nomu while I jumped toward the mist man.

I used various tendrils to strike at the mist guy but he teleported so many times, I can't hurt him but at least

I get to slow him down..

(A/N)
Cough cough Uh I don't know whether to be proud of this or mediocre about this chapter. I'm not good when it comes to fughting scenes soooo- yeaaah..
Anyways! I love you all thank you for supporting me and being patient! Much love and hugs UwU ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗