CHAPTER 51

(A/N: A special thanks to @ItzMochi25 for Izu's new nickname!~ Zuku~)
(P.S. Made this longer for all of you!❤️~)

(Y/N)'s POV

The 'meteor storm', as Present Mic called it, came down fast and hard. I had my eyes widened at the idea that Ura sacrificed herself for her plan. I was almost convinced that she would've won until Bakugou created a huge explosion. I stared in awe at the scene in front of me, Ura passing out and Bakugou just staring at her.

I slowly looked at Todo as he looked back at me, then we both looked back. Next was Eij and that silver guy, Tetsu. I cheered him as I said I would, Eij won in the end, and Todo was up. He balled his hands and sighed, but before he could go out I put my hand on his shoulder, "Hey, Todoroki.." He looked back at me and I weakly smiled at him.

"I just want you to know that you can be a great hero. Follow your own path and find yourself. For now just control your power, you still owe me an explanation after all." He didn't smile back, he shrugged my hand off, looked up front and walked towards the arena. I frowned a bit, Endeavor.. just wait until I find the right time.. you'll be begging for mercy...

I decided to walk up to the stands and sat on the seat behind Bakugou. I pat his shoulder, "Hey, nice match." He looked back at me, "Piss off, Squid." I grinned, "What? She almost got you, huh?" He turned back in front of him, "I said to shut up!" I honestly liked messing with him, it made me feel better. We all looked towards the arena as Present Mic continued to announce, "Midoriya versus Todoroki!"

++ Meanwhile ++

Shigaraki's POV

There was a small TV in front of the pale man as another voice beside him spoke, "Observe and learn. Because, Tomura Shigaraki, those two may someday become obstacles in your path." Oh? What a load of crap... I dug my nails into my neck, I'm interested in that (H/C) hair colored brat.. I lean back onto my chair and let out an inaudible sigh.

How fun it'll be after the sports festival..

++ Back to the Reader UwU ++

The match started, Todoroki attacked with huge mountains of ice as Zuku destroyed them with the flick of his fingers. Usually I wouldn't be bothered by watching someone break their bones, but watching Zuku made my skin crawl. Eij entered, "Gah they already started!" There was small talk after that but my focus was on the battle, how do they not get tired of using so much power?

I thought there were limits to them- "As many as we want? Don't be an idiot." I looked at Bakugou, "...Quirks are still physical abilities. Even this guy's gotta have some kind of limit." My classmates kept the small talk while I watched how Zuku deflected every attack Todo threw at him.

Midoriya kept breaking fingers as Todo began to ice up, he's.. shivering... Come on Todoroki, use your fire already! But... Zuku.. I frowned, why can't I make up my mind?! Why can't I root for one of them?! Unknowingly, I tightly balled my hands with a face that could kill. That was until Eij set his hand on my fisted one, "Hey (N/N), you okay?"

My frown turned doleful, I looked into his crimson eyes, "Yeah, just a bit worried is all." Eij reassuringly and gently squeezed my balled hand which then loosened. I gave him a small smile as he said, "They'll be fine, (N/N). We do have Recovery Girl after all."

"Thanks Eij.."

Kirishima's POV

(Y/N) looked back to the arena as Midoriya and Todoroki were fighting. I tried to focus on the fight but every once in a while I would sneak glances at her when she would ball her hands. I squeezed her hand every time to calm her, she didn't remove my hand so I kept sneaking my hand into hers until it was intertwined.