CHAPTER 52

(Y/N)'s POV

I won't lie, I hate myself for not going to see how Izu is but I knew he would be crowded. I didn't want to be another that just asks him questions when I know he's hurt. I'd hate it every time they would do that to me.

++ Lil' Flashback ++

The sound of the cell door opens as the two guards chuckle and leave, closing the door behind them. I lied on the ground starving and in pain. I mustered the strength I had left after one of my battles and sat up. Hunched over, I groggily squint to my deep gash. My vision was a bit blurry though I could tell that I was regenerating slowly.

My hearing started to sound blurry as other ghouls yelled, trying to reach me. They kept asking questions and I hated it. When a ghoul is starving they have very painful headaches and their mental ability will be impaired.

I've been starved for almost two months and all because I wasn't listening to Dr. Kuriganame. I won this battle although I was up against a very strong opponent. Lucky me, I got the best of him and I killed him. I drooled so much wanting to eat him but the wounds he left over my body left me immobile for a bit.

Everyone asked me questions, my thoughts were a mess and I was in pain. It got to the point where I furiously yelled, "All of you better shut up before I feast on you all!" In an instant everyone fell silent. My head pounded and my wounds were almost fully healed.

In the end I was given food and I feeded on it like a wild animal. I hate my damn life...

++ Present ++

Well.. I hated it. Now my life is much better. I live happily with Yuu and I have great friends here. I stood behind the rows of seats and leaned against the railing, "A COUNTER!" I yelled, "C'mon Kirishima! Show him what you're made of!!!"

"Hey, (N/N)." My eyes widened a bit, Izuku, I swiftly turned around and observed his wrapped up injuries. Nevertheless, I cheekly smiled, "Well, well, well, look at you Mr. Reckless." He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck and blushed, "Heh. I'm doing better now."

I looked at him all bandaged up, "You in any pain?" He shook his head, "Not that much, Recovery Girl healed me up as best as she could." I raised an eyebrow in concern, "What do you mean 'as best as she could?'" He looked to his feet, "I only have scars that remain."

He seemed sad and I reassured him, "Hey come on, don't be sad. At least you get to keep them. Scars are meant to remind you of how strong you have been and all you've been through. They're not to make you look unattractive." I then stopped to think for a bit and I started fidgeting around.

"I mean you are attractive, but I uh- I mean.. uh I like you and all, but I uh-" I felt my face flare up and my heart racing, YOU'RE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF! I bashfully covered my face by hiding it in my top and took a breather. Still hiding my face I calmly say, "I meant that you are attractive with or without scars.."

I peep out of my top and spot Izu blushing madly and shaking his head from side to side. I take one last breather and pick my head up, "S-Sorry.." Damn my stuttering, Izu looked into my eyes and glanced towards my lips and back up, I felt a ticklish sensation in my stomach, "Well uh, Eij and Bakugou are up against each other.."

I turned around and looked at the battle and Izu neared the railing too. My heart kept racing until I heard Iida come towards us, "Midoriya!" They had their small talk as I watched the battle. Bakugou started to charge at Eij with rapid attacks, he's gonna start breaking down..

Bakugou ended his final blow with, "NOW DIE!" Damn it, he beat Ej.. I'm not surprised though. "AND WITH THAT WE'VE GOT OUR FINAL FOUR!" I lay my head onto my arms which are on the railing, "Right," I look at Iida as he starts walking away, "Here I go."

As he disappeared I glanced at Izu, "Who do you think will win this round?" Izu hummed in response, "I don't like to say.. but-" This time I fully take in his worried expression and end his thought, "Todoroki?" He looked back at me, "Yeah.."

"IIDA TENYA VS. TODOROKI SHOTO!!!" The battle was going a tad bit quick and the next thing I saw was Todo on the ground. I murmur to myself, "Damn.." Iida took the chance to start dragging Todo out of bounds until Todo freezes him all the way up.

I gawked at what just happened, "Damn! Iida was so close!" Izu seemed a bit shocked like me, "Yeah, no kidding.." Cementos started to clear up the field, during that time I turned to Izu, "Hey, Zuku. It's best if you go sit down at the bleachers with the others. Try to get some rest, okay?"

He smiled and asked, "Are you gonna stay up here on your own?" I rubbed my neck, "Somewhat.. I'll meet you down there in a bit." He nodded, "Right." As he walked away I turned on my heel and started for the Recovery Girl's temporary room, just gonna make some quick visits..

(A/N: Gonna say RG for Recovery Girl to make it shorter.)

I got to my destination and knocked on the door. After hearing a 'come in' I opened the door and spotted Eij sitting up on the bed as RG tended to him. I walked close to Eij, "Hey there." Eij smiled his bright, toothy grin, "(Y/N)! You're here!" He tried to stand up, but RG scolded him.

I let out a small giggle as I poke fun at him, "Come on Eij, don't make things harder for her than they should be." I smiled back at him and RG said, "Well I'm all done, stay down you hear me? I'm going to go get some food, I'll be right back." Eij agreed, "Of course ma'am."

As soon as she was out of sight, Eij tried to get up. I walked closer to him and made him sit, "Hey, calm down will ya?" Eij blushed as he looked up at me since I was standing. "What?" I asked. He sighed as he seemed to admire my features, "You're..." He turned fiery red, "You're really beautiful, y'know that?"

He took my hands into his own and my heart started to race one-hundred miles an hour, "I- uh what are you talking about..?" I tried to hold my ground, "I mean that you're really beautiful, heh.."

Kirishima's POV

I got really excited when I saw (N/N) come in, I knew that if I was a puppy then I would be wagging my tail in an instant. When I told her that she's beautiful, I meant it. She's just so amazing that I get extremely enraptured and become so carefree. I feel as if I don't have to hide who I am around her, my feelings for her are fond and deep.

(N/N) was so shocked that she couldn't even respond, I chuckled and continued, "I like the way your hands fit into mine." She turned almost as red as my dyed hair and I laughed, pulling her into a hug. I buried my face into her neck as she slowly hugged me back.

I could feel her pulse beating quickly, "I.. umm.." I pulled back a bit to look up to her, she was looking to the side, "Thank you... uh- you're really.. handsome too..." I guess she doesn't receive much compliments. I'm glad I can make her blush like this.. I smiled and replied,

"Well thank you, beautiful."

(A/N)
Aight! I think I broke through my writer's block! I know what I need to do now for this story! Sorry if Eij and Izu seemed a bit OOC in this chapter. I just had to make them interact more with the reader.

Anyhoo! Stay safe my loves! And much love and hugs! ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

I feel Sho's pain.. sighs