CHAPTER 46

(Y/N)'s POV

++ A Few Days Ago ++

"So how sure are you that she'll be there?" I looked at Yuu with a quirked eyebrow as he responded, "Becauuuuuse it's the biggest event and everyone goes to see it." I was leaning on the doorframe, "Really..? I need an actual, logical response.." He giggled a bit, "Alright, alright. I've hacked into the school system and checked out their cameras, and it seems that she's gone there for the past years."

I asked, "And she'll be here this year then?" Yuu looked at me and nodded, "Yup! And she usually gets middle row seats." I got lost in my own train, "So I'll be able to finally catch her." "No ma'am, you ain't!" I looked back up at Yuu, "What's that supposed to mean?" He sighed, "(N/N) even if you are going to U.A. to find this girl, you need to focus on the festival.

"You'll be competing against all the classes of the first year. You need to focus on the task at hand. Meanwhile I'll keep an eye out for her!" I sighed, "Fiiiiiiine.." Yuu then jumped up from his seat, "As for now though!" I kept looking at him, "Yeah?" He ran past me and came back with a bowl full of popcorn, "I want to watch Frozen!"

I couldn't help but laugh at him, "What? Are you gonna sing along?" Yuu nodded, "Yes I am!"

++ Present Time ++

I kept running and destroying the pointer robots. Not long after the next obstacle was "The Fall". I used my tendrils and stretched them far enough to grab onto the rocks and swing ahead, easily passing the ropes without falling. I looked back while I was in the air and saw Todoroki and bakugou still catching up. They were nearing even more to where I was.

Todoroki was right on my tail as I landed on the ending ground of the obstacle. I started taking off again although a sheet of thick ice froze my feet and legs in place, "The hell?!" I was immobile and Todoroki passed by me, "All part of the game, (L/N).."

"UGH!" Bakugou passed by me too, "Hah, Squid!" With my kagune, I formed it to sharp claws and quickly broke the ice around my legs. Once I did that I kept running, "AND WHO WAS ONCE IN THE LEAD FALLS TO THIRD PLACE! TODOROKI IS IN THE LEAD NOW FOLLOWED BY BAKUGOU IN SECOND!

"AND OUR LEADER HAS REACHED THE FINAL BARRIER! THAT IS TO SAY THIS MINEFIELD!" Present Mic also mentioned that the mines aren't deadly. I used my kagune to start helping me maneuver through the minefield. I was nearing both of the boys and started to hit the mines in front of the guys to slow them down.

Of course they dodged the blasts but slowed them down a bit, enough for me to finally be right beside them. Part of the game, right Todoroki? I smirked and Bakugou then started telling Todoroki how Izu was the wrong person to have had the declaration of war dedicated to him.

After that they started pushing and shoving each other to lose the lead. With their childish acts I took the lead again, although that only resulted in getting the collar of my uniform pulled by Bakugou, "Oh no you don't Squid!" Todoroki drew ice but I hoisted myself up with my rinkaku and landed sitting on Todoroki's shoulders.

"Get off of me!" He brought up his icy, right hand to me and I quickly moved up and stood on Bakugou's shoulders. "Damn you Squid!" The three of us started to fight over the lead. Soon after a small while a huge blast sounded behind us. I looked back as I held onto Bakugou's torso, "The hell was that?"

"AND CLASS A'S MIDORIYA RIDES THE WAVE IN HOT PURSUIT!" I jumped off of the guys and started running in front of them, at this rate, Izu may win this.. "HE'S PASSED THEM!" Bakugou and Todoroki didn't worry about each other, they worried about going after Izu and I chased right after. "OUR FORMER LEADERS HAVE CALLED A CEASEFIRE TO CHASE DOWN MIDORIYA!" I finally caught up to them and the four of us were neck to neck. Izu swung the metal piece and detonated some more mines and gave himself a boost. "THE ONE WHO MADE IT BACK TO THE STADIUM FIRST IS NO OTHER THAN MIDORIYA IZUKU!"

I came out right after Bakugou, which meant I was in fourth place, I kept running though, "Izu!" he turned around and I hugged him tightly, "Nice going!" I let go and stepped back, "You won! That's amazing! See I told you it would be fine!" He covered up his face since he was blushing.

"Th-Thanks, (N/N)!" My heart started to pound harder, is he blushing because of me..? Iida and Ura came over to him and started talking to him. Ura seemed to get too close to Izu and he hid his face even more, does he blush because he likes that person or simply because he's not good with girls..?

I step back and look towards Yuu. I saw him cheer on as he waved around the flag in excitement. I smiled and Midnight finally started explaining the next event: Calvary Battle. She finished explaining everything and basically put a ten million point bounty on Izu's head, "Damn.."

"Damn is right.." I looked to my side to see Eij, "Hey Eij! How'd it go?" He sighed, "I barely made it in the top ten.." I put my arm around him, winked, and gave him a thumbs up, "That's more than impressive though!" He gave me a smile, "You really think so?" I let go and smiled back, "Of course!"

++ Someplace Else ++

Kurogiri's POV

I was standing a few feet behind Shigaraki as he was watching U.A.'s Sports Festival. He scratched his neck, "What sheer coincidence.. She's in that school too.." Shigaraki became interested in some students there, but two stood out most to him. A boy of green hair and a little killer we've been wanting to recruit. "Kurogiri.."

"Yes, Tomura Shigaraki?" I was ready to obey him, "I want us to-"

++ (Y/N)'s POV ++ (Cuz I want to leave you on a smol cliffhanger)

All of a sudden I got a weird sensation in my gut, something bad is gonna happen.. During our fifteen minutes of formation I asked midnight if I could go to the edge of the stadium to speak with my brother and she accepted. I quickly went over and stretched my tendrils to raise me to Yuu, "Finally getting on my 'level', I see." He took off his shades and I smiled, "Yeah, yeah.

"Have you spotted her yet?" He took a sip of his drink, "Impatient much? But yeah." my eyes widened, "Seriously? Where?" "A quarter away from my left. She hasn't moved much and she's been kinda keeping an eye on you.. You scared her that night, didn't you?" I looked to the side, "Sort of.." The people beside and behind Yuu cheered me on, I gave a small smile and waved a bit, "Okay then Yuu, I'll go back to the field.. I'll wait until after to get to her." Yuu saddened a bit and put his shades back on,

"Don't worry, I got you."

(A/N)
IM BACK IN BUSINESS BABY! As I announced, there will be an update tomorrow! Thank you all! Thank you for your kindness, patience, and support! I love you all dearly and send much virtual hugs along with UwU's! 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁

Stay inside and stay safe my peeps!