CHAPTER 14

(Y/N)'s POV

Midoriya and I walk side by side in silence towards the park, the park that always helps me calm down. I sit on a nearby bench and pat the seat next to me, "Sit down Mido." He sits next to me and focuses his vision onto the grass underneath us. I turn to look at him, "I told you I wasn't going to ask again."

He looked up to me and then to his fidgeting hands, "I just... I'm t-tired of t-this all... K-Kacchan is so m-mean..." I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean by mean?" Mido keeps his focus on his, now, still hands, "I m-mean... that he..." the green-haired boy lowers his voice to a murmur, "b..li.. m...."

"He what?" Mido takes a deep breath and says, "He bullies... me...." My eyes widen and my face contorts into a scowl, anger clouding my mind, "WHAT THE HELL? WHY?" His green-forest eyes flinch as he stares at me. At this point I was standing, towering over Midoriya, ready to kill whoever has been hurting him.

"(N-N/N)-chan! C-calm d-d-down! Please! I-it's okay!" I only got more furious at his request, "What the hell do you mean calm down?! How long has this-so-called Kacchan been bullying you?" He meekly looked down, "W-well h-he's my ch-childhood f-friend..."

My eyes widened in both concern and anger, "So you're telling me that your bastard of a 'friend' has been bullying you since you were kids?" He nodded slowly and quickly turns to look at me, "Y-yeah b-but it's f-fine! I... I.. don't m-mind.."

My tense body goes loose as I hear his tone, for all I know that dumbass is bullying Mido for being quirkless. I heard that when someone is quirkless here, it's a major deal and they get bullied for it. I cast my eyesight down, talking with a monotonous voice, "You're an idiot. And a major one at that." "Huh?"

I look at him with concerned eyes, "You can't just let him push you around.... Besides what is his appearance?" He looked back to the green grass, nodded, and mumbled, "Okay. He h-has a-ash blond h-hair a-and crimson eyes." As he answered my question, my mind went back to the small memory when this 'Bakugou' was at the comic/book store.

"I-is his name, by any chance, Bakugou?" His eyes widened and quickly meets my deadpanned gaze, "H-how did you know?" I look away remembering of the boy's ashy blond hair and blood-like eyes with a scowl on his face. "Well, let's just say it was an.. indirect contact." The greenette nods his head in understandment.

I knew that damned scowl of his meant he was a complete asshole. I really can't do anything though. If I do hurt Bakugou, then I have no idea as to how Izuku will react. I guess for now I'll help him calm down.

I take a deep breath and sigh deeply, "Fine...." I sit down next to him and grab the notebook that was sitting besides him. "And what happened to your notebook?" He looks to the book in my hands, "K-Kacchan b-burned it up..." My eyebrows furrowed once again.

"And what the hell is Bakugou's deal then? Why does he bully you?" "H-he does t-that b-because.. I'm q-quirkless.." I knew it. "He also burned my book the same day of the Sludge Villain Incident. When both Kacchan and I were caught by the villain." My eyes widened in surprise, sure I knew about that attack but I did not know he was in it.

"And you haven't told me anything?!" He flinched at my loud voice, "C-come on (N/N)! I-I'm still here a-aren't I?" I glared lightly at him, "You're an idiot..." "Y-yeah.. I know." "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT IT!" "R-right! Heh..."

I changed the subject as I thought about U.A., "Hey Mido, I thought about what you told me and.. I applied to U.A." His eyes seemed to widen in excitement, "R-REALLY? That's so cool (N/N)! Since you did it, then I'll apply too!" I smiled at his sudden change in mood, honestly I liked him better when he smiled. That smile really fits him way better.

"That's good! That way I won't be alone." "D-don't worry (N/N) I'll do my best to get in! Plus Ultra!" I laughed a little at his enthusiasm, this kid really is something, huh? I repeated after him, "Plus Ultra!" He looked at me with a smile filled with determination, "We'll both get in and become the greatest heroes ever!" "You got that right!"

I'm just glad he didn't question my motives as to why I'm really going to that school. Wait, this is pretty good, we can train from time to time together. "Hey Mido unlock and give me your phone." "Hm? Oh okay." He hands me his phone as I take it and enter my phone number and give it back to him. "Text or call me anytime whenever you want to train or hang out." "O-of c-course!"

I looked at Midoriya as his face was flushed pink, "M-Mido are you okay?" "Hmm oh yeah! I-it's just that... I-I n-never h-had a girl's p-phone n-number before.." I chuckled and ruffled his hair lightly, his locks soft and wild as they look, "Calm down, it's just me. Besides we are friends, aren't we?" "He smiled and nodded, "Y-yeah!"

++ 2 Hours Later ++

After we said our farewells, I started to walk to my apartment. It's only 11:something, what should I do for the rest of the day? Oh, I should head to the library! Maybe I can find more information over heroes and the citizens of this world. I was walking towards the direction of the library before I hear my name being shouted, I turn back to look at the familiar ebony-haired male. This time he seemed to smile unlike the last time I saw him.

"Hey (L/N), how are you?" I did not want to discourage his smile, so I smiled small at him in return. "Hey Kirishima, I'm good thank you for asking, How are you?" His bright tone really made a good difference in him than when I last saw him, "I'm doing pretty good now that you're here (L/N)!"

I blush a small-scale blush and look to the ground, surprised by his sudden answer, what does he mean by now that I'm here? "W-what do you mean? And p-please just call me by (N/N).." He chuckled and answered, "Okay then (N/N)! And I mean that now that I got to catch up to you,

"My day just got better!"

(A/N)
Okay be honest, whose hearts have I won this time with this chapter?
Btw, thank you all for the love and support my children, I appreciate it!