CHAPTER 29

(Y/N)'s POV

I had a concerned look on my face, what the fu- "This is.." The man in a yellow sack takes out a juice, "The hero course." A loud slurping sound is heard from him, you're kidding me.. right? "Uhh-" "It took eight seconds for you to quiet down." He starts to stand, unzip the bag, and gets out of it, "Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you?"

Are all teachers this way? "I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Pleased to meet you." I stared at him as he walked inside and shoved some clothes into Izu's face, "Quickly now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds." I quirked an eyebrow, this should be fun, I guess..

++ In The Locker Room ++

All the girls were changing and I casually glanced at them as they started to introduce themselves to each other and chatter. Meanwhile I was close to the corner a little distanced from them. I took off my shirt and my number started to itch, damn it! Not right now! I started to scratch at it and it went away after a few seconds. That's when I started to look at the other girls' backs, they don't have a number and their skin is fair..

It must be amazing to live in a world without hurt.. I didn't notice that I was staring too much until I heard that bubbly girl talk, "I'm so nervous and excited to start! Our first day!" I furrowed my eyebrows a little, that's the girl that makes Izu blush.. I look away and finish putting on my shirt, buttoning it up. I walk out of the room and head to the grounds, who am I kidding.. I can never be as pretty as them.

Much less be as happy and nice as them. They're perfect meanwhile I'm just.. just a monster.. I make it outside to where we were supposed to meet and noticed that most of the boys were outside. I start walking close to them until Eij excitingly greets me, "(N/N)! Over here!" I form a small smile and keep walking, which is when I meet a pair of extraordinary eyes looking at me. One blue and one grey and his hair was half red and half white, his expression a piercing glare. He's completely serious.

I look away from him and get to where Eijirou is, "Hey." "You ready for this?!" I give him my smile, "Of course! We can do this!" Once everyone seemed to be out Mr. Aizawa continued, "A test... of our quirks." I should've seen this coming.. I'm nervous as hell. I shouldn't be feeling so nervous but taking a test with others around is nerve-racking.

Uraraka, yes I heard the girls introduce themselves, asked over the entrance ceremony and Mr. Aizawa responded with, "No time to waste on that if you want to become heroes. U.A. is known for its 'freestyle' educational system. that applies to us teachers as well." He turned to give a glare, this is gonna be one hell of a school..

Mr. Aizawa continued to list the tests and explained how "we" did this in middle school but without quirks. Of course I never went to school so I don't know. "Bakugou. How far could you throw in middle school?" "Sixty-seven meters." Mr. Aizawa threw the ball and Bakugou caught it, "Great. Now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

Okay, so all we need to do is throw it as far as we can.. Bakugou smirked and pulled back his arm just to sling it forwards with an explosion. "DIE!" I creased my eyebrows upwards, "Die, huh?" My hair flew in the direction of the wind that the explosion caused, damn.. I was in between Izu and Eij who were both in shock and sweatdropped. "It's important for us to know our limits." Mr. Aizawa showed us Bakugou's new record, I frowned slightly, 705.2. Damn that's pretty far..

"That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be." Everyone woahed and sounded excited although Mr. Aizawa brought everyone's spirits down as he spoke, "The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless... and will be expelled."

This is probably just a lie... Yuu told me to be careful with Eraserhead if he were to be my teacher. The idiot probably hacked into the U.A. system and found out that Mr. Aizawa would be my teacher which is why he probably told me, "If you do happen to have Eraserhead, a.k.a. Aizawa Shota, as your teacher then don't worry too much. He may trick ya or be somewhat hard on you, so be wary."

Almost everyone seemed nervous, especially Izu, "Yo, Izu. You okay?" He turned to me and tried to give me a smile, "U-Uh yeah! Heh.." He turned back around and was looking from side to side. My mind thought of other things though, he didn't blush when I was talking to him.. maybe because he's nervous at the moment? I shook my head, no! Don't think about that! Focus! I looked and smirked with a start of adrenaline running through my veins.

Mr. Aizawa ran his hand through his hair and took his hair away from his face, "Your fate is in our hands. Welcome. This is the Hero course at U.A. High."

Uraraka started to talk about how unfair it was and Aizawa answered back that life isn't fair which is why heroes step in. "I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years... U.A. will run you through the wringer. That's Plus Ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it." Well even if this is just a joke, I need to bring everything I got to the plate. There's no turning back from this. Not now..

Not if I wanna go back home..