CHAPTER 38

(U/N) = Username

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my outfit, following the others to the bus. I decided to stay in the back since I wanted to think about everything that's happened lately. Iida tried to get us all in an orderly fashion but to his dismay, the bus was different than anticipated.

Everyone sat in their chosen spots and Todoroki goes to sit down alone, "Hey, Todoroki, mind if I sit here?" He shakes his head slowly and I respond, "Thanks.." I sit next to him and we finally get on the road. Todoroki falls asleep as I take the chance to text Yuu.

(U/N):
Hey Yuu, you on rn?

Sherlock Holmes:
Ye ye, what's up?

(U/N):
Do you think I should go for my regular amount of food?

Sherlock Holmes:
Wdum?
Oh
Nvm lol
Well you said you only need one right? You usually eat ten
Sooooo
As a hero now, it's best to lessen it to one

(U/N):
I suppose so..
I take it your gaming rn?

Sherlock Holmes:
Yuppers!
Hey, I'm the manager and I got workers! XD
Why should I work too hard

(U/N):
You right..
Well then I'll go for now, be careful and have fun

Sherlock Holmes:
You too sis!

I sighed to myself, it's gonna take awhile to get used to eating one body instead of ten.. it's better though.. I won't raise any suspicion.. "You wanna talk strong and cool? That'd be Todoroki, Bakugou, and (L/N)." I looked at the others talk as I rose an eyebrow.

Tsuyu then said, "But Bakugou's so unhinged. He'd never be popular." "What'd you say, frog-face?!" I swore that he was about to jump over to her so I wrapped one of my tendrils around his waist. They kept insulting him and he barked threats to them.

I sighed as I still had ahold of him, "Calm down already-" "Let me go Squid!-" "We're here, look sharp now.."

We walked in and most of my classmates awed at it while the Pro Hero Thirteen started to talk, "I built this facility myself. I call it the "Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Then Aizawa asked where All Might was as Thirteen responded holding up three fingers, "...reached his limit..."

Then Thirteen explained his quirk and how it could easily kill, he pointed out that there are some of us who have quirks just like that. He kept going until he finally reached the point, "This class will show you a new perspective! You will utilize your quirks to save lives!"

He kept going and finished with a bow, "That is all! I thank you for listening!" Mr. Aizawa then took over, "Great, first off-" He stopped and turned to look down at the training grounds as a portal started to open. My eyes slightly widened, it's the same portal I saw that night!

I felt the adrenaline start to course through my veins wanting to jump into it and go back home. I walked a few steps closer to the railing, it's my chance to go home- "(L/N), stay back." I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked over to Mr. Aizawa.

I couldn't speak and I could barely move, I can finally go home.. A hand wrapped around my arm as it pulled me back gently. I look back to spot Izu holding onto me and Eij looking at me with concern, why do I feel so conflicted..? Why do I want to go home but want to stay here.. why does my heart yearn to go home yet beats fast out of happiness when I'm with them..?

I look to the portal and see a guy with a hand on his face walk out, Mr. Aizawa then shouted, "Huddle up and don't move!" Mr. Aizawa seemed to move in action, "Thirteen! Protect the students!" Several more mean looking people walk out with sadistic smile, what's going on?

Eij then asked if they were robots similar to the entrance exams, but Mr. Aizawa said, "Don't move. Those are villains!" Mr. Aizawa put on his somewhat like yellow goggles. Above the portal there was yellow like eyes, wait.. that's not like what her portal looked like.. The villains seemed to be looking for All Might, "I wonder if some dead kids will bring him here.."

My hands balled into tight fists. I was ready to go against them like I have with past ghouls and CCG investigators. I couldn't help but smirk, I wasn't scared. To me it's like any other day and fight in my world.

The others started to ask why they were here and why the sensors didn't go off, "Either way if the sensors aren't working.. it has to be one of their quirks doing it.." I furrow my eyebrows with my smirk. Mr. Aizawa then gave orders to both Thirteen and the others. I wanted in on this though, "Mr. Aizawa, let me help take them out sir-"

He didn't take his eyes off the villains, "No, evacuate with the others-" I cut him off, "Please, I have high regenerative powers and I know how to fight-" "I said evacuate, (L/N)!" I said no more and decided to do as he said.

Izu then worried about Mr. Aizawa and he replied, "No good hero is a one-trick pony. Thirteen, take care of them!" Next, he jumped off the railing and fought off some villains with amazing technique. Izu started to analyze him as I stood next to Izu until Iida cut him off, "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate!"

We started heading back to the entrance until the same mist like portal opened in front of us, "I won't allow that. Greetings, we are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but today we've come to U.A. High School- this bastion of heroism- to end the life of All Might, the Symbol of Peace." He went on how this doesn't match up with the schedule yet his role remained unchanged.

Eij and Bakugou jumped to get a hit but dodged, "That was close, yes.. students though you may be, you are the best of the best." Thirteen yelled, "No! Get back!" The mist like man then expanded the mist, "Begone. Writhe in torment." He covered us up with his mist,

"Until you breathe your last."

(A/N)
THANKS FOR STILL STICKING WITH ME! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS!! ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗