CHAPTER 11

(Y/N)'s POV

I was currently in my room with Yuu, Yuu was sitting at my desk typing away while I was standing behind him looking over his shoulder. "So you want your grades to be all A's and B's, your attendance good, and you want to apply to U.A. right?" I looked at Yuu's laptop and responded, "Yes just make me like any modern student that's applicable enough."

He nodded his head and immediately stopped typing after a couple of seconds, he turns to look at me, "You have been reading and solving high school questions from all the textbooks and online work I have given you, right?" I nodded my head, "Yes. I have basic, common knowledge that an average high school student needs to have."

I would do these practices because Yuu told me that I might have needed it some day. I thought it was stupid, but it turns out that he was not wrong at all.

He snickers and I looked at him, frowning slightly, "What?" He turns the chair around ninety degrees, "I bet you still haven't learned English!" I growl lowly at him, "And why the hell would I even need English for? We're in Japan in case you haven't noticed!" He chuckles nervously, "Well in high school you're going to have to take English, and it's mandatory."

I look to the side, "Shit..." He smiles at me, "It's okay though! They should teach you, besides yours truly!" I looked at him again, "You smug, little piece of sh-" "Shhhhhhh (N/N)! Let's keep this rated PG, okay?" I stared at him with a blank face and sighed, "You're such a loser."

He laughs, "Well I mean you are going to school in eleven more months! That gives us plenty of time for you to train and work on using your special language less." I looked at him confused, "Special language?" He makes an innocent face, "Your foul language (N/N)!"

I stare into his hazel eyes, "Fine, fine." I wave him off, "Just finish already." He childishly pouts, "Jeez! So demanding!" Yuu closes his eyes for a bit. I chuckle lightly at him, he sure knows how to make me smile and laugh. What an idiot of a brother I have... Yuu opens his eyes back up and continues to type away, at the same time he asks me, "Hey (N/N)? can you get me more tea please?"

I nod and respond with an okay before going into the kitchen. I think the normal herbal tea will help him better at the moment. When I get there I stand next to the kitchen counter and fulfill his request. Once done, I take it back to my room and Yuu continued to hack the system to make my profile. Tired, I go towards my bed and plop down on it, face-down, making me go to sleep.

++ Next Day In the Morning ++

I flutter my eyes open, realizing it is now morning. I try to pick my body up only to feel a not-too-heavy weight on my back. I turn my head slowly to see a wild Yuu laying his back onto my back. He was laying sideways, his legs and arms sprawled over the bed, all I could hear was Yuu's snoring and Eli's purring.

Damn I bet he stayed up 'till late last night. What a dork... With my kagune, I lifted the brown-haired male and lied him correctly onto the spot next to me. I stood up from the bed and stretched my arms. I thought about work today and looked over to the clock, 7:07 am. I'll cook up some breakfast for Yuu and leave to work. Since he stayed up I'll let him sleep in today.

I look back towards the burnette and the white, curled-up ball besides him. I smile at his peaceful form and walk over my desk, looking at the laptop closed. He must've finished last night. I pick up the two cups that were now empty, and took them to the kitchen. After that, I started my daily routine.

++ At the Comic Book Store ++

I continued checking out people's items at the cashier register behind the counter. To be honest, it was pretty pact for a Monday. I guess it was because of the new books and limited-edition action figures that were brought in today.