CHAPTER 30

Uta's POV

Yoshimura hands me the coffee and I take a look at it. I frown at it and turn my hand into a fist, banging it onto the counter, it pisses me off! "What is it Uta?" I look up to Yoshimura and keep my frown, "Nobody knows where she is! It pisses me the hell off!" Yoshimura offers me a small gentle smile, "Now Uta, be more patient-"

I cut him off, "With all due respect sir, that line makes me even more pissed! It's been a few years already! And nothing is known about her! All I've gotten is that she suddenly disappeared and wasn't seen again! How can I be patient-" "Uta."

I widened my eyes and stopped ranting, "S-Sorry.. I did it again... didn't I?" I rest my elbow on the counter and engulf my face into my hand. "I can't take this anymore.. I don't know where she is and it worries me.." I hear Yoshimura's soft voice, "Then we have to trust that (Y/N) will come back on her own.."

I frown into my hand full of sadness and concern, (Y/N).. where in the world are you?

Eto's POV

"I'm telling you, it's just to strang for her to be missing all of a sudden.." I look to the table where I sat across a good friend of mine. "Have you checked around to see the places she usually goes to?" I crease my eyebrows in concern, "Tatara, I know what I'm saying. I've even checked Anteiku and she hasn't been there." I look up to him and his red iron mask he usually wore, "What about your end?"

Tatara shook his head gently, "Nothing.. I have a few scouts looking in every district yet there's no sign of (Y/N).. I hope the kid's okay... I'm worried too Eto, not just you. But I'll keep looking around." I looked up to Tatara as he continued.

"I'll look until I find my little ghoul, (Y/N).."

(Y/N)'s POV

++ Event 1: 50-Meter Dash ++

After everyone had gone in pairs, I was the last one to go.. and alone too. Yay... attention.. might as well be eaten by another ghoul to make this more interesting.. I used my kagune to go to the finish line, dig into the ground and fling myself across the finish line, "5.42. Okay, next test."

++ Event 2: Grip Strength ++

We all measured our strength just by grip. I, of course, wrapped my rinkaku around my arm and the grip measurer, I didn't put too much effort as I only got to 615 kg. Eij looked at me and gleamed, "Wow! Your hella strong!" I chuckled sheepishly.

++ Event 3: Long Jump ++

Too easy. I used my rinkaku to give me an extra boost to jump across.

++ Event 4: Side-Stepping ++

I regularly stepped from side to side at ease.

++ Event 5: Throwing ++

I got threw the ball using my rinkaku, almost matching Bakugou's record. Then it was Izu's turn. When I went back to the others, I put my hand on Izu's shoulder and squeezed it lightly, "Hey don't think much of it Izu. You can do this." I offered him a small smile and all he returned was a serious and nervous look. I hope all of this really is just a joke, Eraserhead.

I saw Izu's arm starting to glow as he pulled back, but just as he threw his arm glow turned off. Is that how his quirk works? I haven't seen his quirk in action at all. Over the summer, his quirk suddenly appeared. Izu said that apparently he was a late bloomer. In my honest opinion I call bullshit but I haven't said anything either.

"46 meters." I was shocked a bit but mostly concerned. What the hell? I looked over to Mr. Aizawa, "I 'erased' your quirk." I quirked an eyebrow, why the hell would he do that? Mr. Aizawa had his eyes glowing red and his hair was up in the air, is that what happens when he uses his quirk?

"That ridiculous entrance exam. Completely irrational when you consider someone like you in it." I had my usual deadpan look waiting to see what would happen, "I saw it... How you can't control your quirk. You'd just be incapacitated again. Were you hoping someone would step in to help afterwards." What's his deal?

Mr. Aizawa kept talking and compared Izu to All Might. Of course Mr. Aizawa didn't say All Might's name, but anyone could tell right off the bat. Mr. Aizawa gave Izu another chance as he put some eyedrops on.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves and then I heard Iida, "Seems like he received special instruction." Bakugou continues, "Yeah. The instruction to leave this school." Hearing him ticked me off and I turned to look at him, "Do you have a problem with Izu?" Bakugou smirked, "Mind your own damn business Squid." I smirked back, "Afraid that he'll surpass you?"

I obviously pissed him off with that comment as he snarled and stepped closer to me, "As if a quirkless loser ever would. Why? Afraid that your little loser of a boyfriend might get expelled?" "Nah, not at all, in fact I know he'll become the best out of everyone here in the future-" Iida seemed to karate chop like a robot in between Bakugou and me, "Enough you two! Let's be respectful!"

I smirked one last time at Bakugou and turned around to watch Izu, I didn't even bother to say that Izu isn't my boyfriend. "Hey (N/N), is Midoriya really your boyfriend?" I looked to see Eij next to me and I chuckled,"No, not really. That asshole just said that out of the blue."

Eij seemed to relax his tense body and let out a sigh, "Oh, okay.." Izu pulled back once more as Mr. Aizawa started to say, "You have.. no chance..." Izu threw the ball to what seemed to focus his power in his index finger which flew far away. I grinned, hell yeah! I looked back to Bakugou and he looked shocked to an extreme. This made me grin wider and look back to Izu, "705.3."

"Sensei..! I... can still move." Mr. Aizawa grinned with interest at this, "This kid..."

I KNEW HE COULD DO IT!