CHAPTER 31

(Y/N)'s POV

I was somewhat in a squatting position as I jumped once to cheer on Mido. My happiness for Izu disappeared when I heard and felt the warmth of explosions go past me, BAKUGOU! I quickly stretched my tendrils out and around his body, trying to hold my own ground.

Disappointingly I underestimated him and flew along with him as he said, "Let go of me squid!" Then he turned his attention to Izu, "What the hell? Explain yourself Deku!" I got my feet to touch the ground again and I tried holding my ground until I abruptly bumped into Bakugou's back and feel myself tied to him.

I tried to look to see what was happening and saw that thin, white cloth was wrapped around Bakugou and I. The cloth seemed to be really strong and tight considering how close my body pressed onto Bakugou's back, "It's a 'capture weapon' made of carbon fibers and a special alloy wire... Geez stop using your quirk already.." I turned my head to look at Mr. Aizawa who activated his quirk, damn it.. "I'm getting dry eye over here!"

Mr. Aizawa let the clothes loose and retract back to him. I stepped back and Bakugou lowly growled at me, "Get your damn tentacles off of me.." I did just that and "tch"ed, walking over to Izu, "Hey let me see your finger.." He blushed lightly and showed me his finger as I took his hand into mine, "Damn.."

Then Uraraka came, "Is your finger okay?" Without looking up to her I said, "If it were it wouldn't look this bad.." She stayed silent and Izu broke it, "Ah.. yeah..." Mr. Aizawa then spoke, "What a waste of time. Prepare for the next test." I kept inspecting Izu's finger, watching the blood roll off his fingertip, his blood smells extremely good. Not too sweet nor too bitter.. WHAT THE HELL YOU IDIOT! DON'T THINK THAT! I frowned slightly at my thoughts.

++ After the Tests ++

"Moving along. Time for the results. Your total scores simply reflect your performance of each of the events. Explaining the process would be a waste of time, so all you get are the final rankings." As Mr. Aizawa was about to turn on a projector he announced, "Also, I was lying about expelling someone."

I closed my eyes for a little bit, phew.. he was just joking then... I opened my eyes and had my same and usual deadpan look as I looked at the rankings. "That was a rational deception meant to bring out the best in all of you." Almost everyone was shocked, "WHAAAAAAA?!" Then a girl with a ponytail, who I know as Yaoyorozu, stated, "Well, of course it was a lie.. Didn't take much to figure that out..."

I furrowed my eyebrows a little, stuck up bitch- "Anyway. We're done here. Your documents about the curriculum and such are back in the classroom. Give them a look." Before he left, Mr. Aizawa gave Izu a paper to go see Recovery Girl.

"(L/N).." I tensed up, shit. What now? I walked up to Mr. Aizawa, "Yes, sir?" He looked into my eyes as he talked low, "My erasure quirk didn't affect you.. Did you notice that?" I nodded once, "Yes.." He turned to look at the group of students, "At the entrance exams I saw you and how your quirk works.. I don't find the slightest of interest in you, but I did see how you held back your real power.

"And you still did in some of my tests. I despise that." I furrowed my eyebrows slightly at him, "What are you getting at teach'?" He looked back at me and smirked, "My point is that even if you are a Mutant-Class quirk user and I may not be able to erase your quirk, I want you to give everything you got. Or you might as well get out of my class."

He smirked at me while I had my deadpan expression. Mr. Aizawa then turned around and left, he's onto me..

++ Afterschool ++

Izu and I started to walk out of the building. Poor Izu looked slumped as he said, "I'm pooped." I showed a small smile, "C'mon Izu it's fine-" "How's you finger?" I looked up to see that Iida who startled both Izu and me, "Gah! Iida..! It's fine, thanks to Recovery Girl!" Izu turned his hand into a fist as he seemed to be in deep thought. We continued walking as Iida starting talking about class and how Mr. Aizawa tricked us.

Then Uraraka joined, "You two! Headed to the station? Wait up!" "Ah Infinity girl." "I'm Uraraka Ochako. Um. you're Iida Tenya ad Midoriya.. um.. Deku! Right!!" "Deku?" Since she caught up to us from behind, she walked in and got in between the greenette and I.

She looked to me, "I um.. saw you in the locker room. But you didn't talk.. Um, have I seen you before?" I shook my head, "Even if we have seen each other before, you wouldn't be of importance for me to remember." She seemed a little hurt as I said that, "O-Oh.." Her eyes then lit up, "The Comic-Book Store!" I quirked an eyebrow, "Eh?"

She lit up, "I saw you there almost a year ago!" "And you remember me.. Even if you saw me only once..?" She nodded with enthusiasm, "Yup! Um.. Oh- (L/N)! That's your name, right?" I sighed, "Yeah.." Uraraka then turned to Izu, "Hmm? During that test, that Bakugou guy said, 'Damn you, Deku!' Right?" Izu's face flushed red and I felt that bad sensation again.

I turned on my heel and started to walk away, gotta go before I do something stupid.. I heard Izu's voice, "Hey (N/N), where are you going?" Without looking back I waved lazily, "I'm going home.. I'm tired.." I let my hand down and kept walking to the train station, "O-Oh.. okay then.. be careful! I'll see you later!" I didn't respond and walked away.

That's when Eij caught up to me, "(N/N)! Wait up!" I stopped walking and saw him walking towards me, a smile forming on my lips. I started to get a happy and fluttery sensation, "Yo.." As Eij was jogging towards me, a pair of heterochromia eyes looked at me and I looked back at him. Eij caught up to me, "Mind if I walk you home?"

I retracted my eyes from Todoroki and looked back at Eij, "Not at all, let's go.." I turned on my heel once again as I walked along Eij. We started talking and laughing along the way to my apartment. When we got there we said our farewells and parted ways, "Thanks Eij. For walking me home." He blushed lightly and showed me his toothy smile, "No problem, (N/N)!" He started to jog away, "And rest okay?!" I smiled back, "Will do! And you rest up as well!"

"You got it!" I walked upstairs and was at the door to my apartment. I just stood there until I turned around and leaned on the rail, "It's nice out here.." As I took a breather I thought back to him and his eyes.

Todoroki Shoto. I wonder why he kept looking at me today..

(A/N)
I honestly feel like I half-assed it at the end.. um but here's another chapter. I'm slowly getting over the fact that my grandpa passed away, they told me that my old man's cancer is curable, and my mum isn't goingto fall ill. So everything is going good so far except the fact that I am sick right now.. but thanks for supporting this story and for being extremely patient with me! Much love and hugs! 🤗 ❤️