🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲

So this episode is kinda different in the aspect that it replaces Soos with (y/n), so uh-
Yeh-
Enjoy-

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the whole Blind Eye fiasco happened. Mabel and I were at the gift shop, and it was already lunchtime, so we were getting a candy bag from the vending machine.

"Candy!!! Candy!!! Candy!!!" We chanted as we watched the candy bar slowly get pushed forward, but our faces soon turned to horror when it got stuck.

"No, it's trapped!!!"

"Everything is terrible forever!!!" Mabel pressed her forehead against the vending machine.

"Uh oh, I know those faces." We both turned to see (y/n) walking over. "What's wrong?"

"Candy's stuck inside machine!!!" Mabel replied with a pout.

(y/n) let out a chuckle, then placed her bag down before walking to be beside the vending machine. "Easy fix. Gimme a sec." She hit the machine a few times with her hands and elbows, and after a second, it opened, the two of us staring in surprise.

"Whoa!!!"

"How'd you do that?!?"

She giggled at my question. "I've known that trick for years, someone showed it to me. Don't remember who, though, I was quite young."

Mabel already had her arms filled with candy. "Forget taking off the wrappers, I need to eat these now!!!"

(y/n) cringed a little. "Maybe I should've taken off the wrappers for her."

I leaned over, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks a lot, (y/n), you're the best."

"Ah, I know." She gently ruffled my hat with a smile. "Anyways, I gotta go. Stan assigned me to restock the shelves. I'll be back soon though."

"Alright."

That's when I heard Mabel starting to choke on the unwrapped candy, as expected. "That was a mistake!!!"

I rolled my eyes, and then I noticed (y/n)'s bag still on the ground, picking it up. "Uh oh, I better give this back to her."

"Wait!!!" Mabel quickly hopped back to her feet. "I've never seen (y/n)'s bag before! What do you think she keeps in there?!"

"I dunno, girl stuff?"

"But don't you wanna learn some (y/n) secrets?!?" She leaned closer, smirking. "Some more witchy secrets..?"

"I don't think we should.." However, my eyes landed on a picture inside, taking it out as I smiled. "Aw, little (y/n) playing laser tag!"

Mabel reached in, taking out her phone. "She left her phone in here too."

Turning it on, the screen showed a wallpaper of confetti. I leaned over, reading whatever was shown. "July 13th, Happy Birthday."

My eyes quickly widened, taking the phone from Mabel's hands. "Wait, her birthday's today?!"

"Whoa!!"

"That's weird, I wonder why she wouldn't tell anyone."

"Uh, duh!!! It's probably because she wants someone to throw her a surprise party! I can relate! I've been waiting for a surprise party my whole life!"

That's when Candy ran in, throwing confetti over Mabel. "Surprise!!!"

Mabel turned around, eyes narrowed. "Too little too late, Chiu.."