🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

"Does it look straight?" Stan asked as he stood on a stool, looking up at the banner he had just placed. The banner itself had 'Welcome Back!' written in red, accidentally giving it a horror movie feel.

(y/n) looked over, giving a thumbs up. "As straight as a homosexual."

"Is that a good thing or-?" He let out a yell as the stool gave in, but before he could fall, she said a quick spell that made the old man levitate. ".... thank you."

As he stood back up, (y/n)'s mom, Aiden (who was carrying Aiden The Second), and Leo walked in through the front door, a cake in her hands as she smiled. "Hope we're not too late!"

"Your mom went a little crazy with the frosting." Leo explained, making her chuckle in embarrassment before placing it on the counter.

It had been a full year since the twins left for California, and a lot has changed since then. Stan and Ford had gotten back the brother bond they had as kids, and had already explored more than half of the planet together.

Soos was now the new Mr. Mystery, and with Melody's help, he ran the Mystery Shack. It was a bit difficult to adjust to the new management since Stan and Soos are very different people with very different personalities, but things went by pretty smoothly now.

Wendy hadn't changed a bit, still the edgy, laidback teen with her gang of fellow edgy teens. However, now sixteen, she was starting to focus more on her college life that was coming up soon.

(y/n) and her mom had been spending the entire with Aiden, recovering the many years that they had lost while being apart. Even through all the pain and suffering, he was still the same Aiden they knew from seven years ago, the same goody-two-shoes that lived on organization.

Leo was also taking a big step, and started the ninth grade. It took him a while to adjust to the normal teenage life, especially since he was now fifteen and had missed quite a few years of school, but he was smart enough to stay on his feet. He also had the side mission of looking for his real family, but it wasn't that much of a priority when he already had a good family.

They didn't have to hide their powers anymore; people knew what they were now, and for the most, they were okay with it.

And then, of course, the twins. (y/n) and Leo had been keeping in contact with them via Video Chat; they'd call every day after school, help each other with homework, talk about their days, etc. The twins and (y/n) were excited to start high school once the summer was over, with Leo already knowing what the first year's like so they had a bit of guidance.

Right now, summer had begun once more, and the twins were already on their way to Gravity Falls. Wendy had already gone to the bus stop to pick them up, so the rest of the gang was rushing to decorate the shack for their arrival.

Aiden The Second squeaked at the sight of (y/n), jumping into her arms before snuggling against her, to which she chuckled and scratched his head. She then looked up to Ford, who was checking a list. "Anything we're missing?"

"Decorations, check; cake, check; do we have a piñata?"

"This isn't a birthday party.." Aiden shyly corrected from the side. Though it had already been a year, he had a hard time placing himself in conversations.