💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

There weren't any costumers for the time being, so Stan let us all say in the living room watching tv. Unfortunately, we didn't get to choose the channel, and he basically forced us to see his favorite show, Cash Wheel.

It's basically one of those reality shows where you earn money by answering questions.

Those things have always bored me, being honest.

"Ladies and gentleman, we now return to Cash Wheel!!! Sponsored by Chipackers: The chip flavored crackers!"

"They taste just like chips!" Mabel hugged her pack before eating one of the chipackers.

The first competitor spun the wheel, landing on a green slot. "Congratulations, you're taking a-"

"Cash Shower!!!" Stan said in synch with the host.

The first guy began to collect all their money, when the others started stealing a few dollars. He then began throwing punches, which only made Stan laugh. "I like that guy's style!"

"I wonder why." I heard Dipper chuckle at my joke.

It was then that Soos came running inside. "Mr. Pines, we got tourists at nine o'clock!!! A whole busload of'm!!!"

We all ran to the gift shop, Stan now wearing his usual tux as he stared at the window with a smile. "Hot tamales, it's a jackpot!!! Soos, make some new attractions!!!"

"You got it, boss!" He glued a wolf head to a chicken's body, which honestly gave me nightmares.

Stan then looked over at Wendy, who was over by the shelves. "Wendy, mark up those prices!!! The higher the better!!!"

She rolled her eyes, changing the price tag from 2 to 20, but Stan wasn't pacified. "Higher!!!" She wrote another zero, making it 200. "Bleed them dry!!!"

"Yeesh, dude." I crossed my arms, Dipper walking over to stand beside me.

"Yeah, Grunkle Stan, it's like when you look at tourist all you see are wallets with legs!"

"That's not true." He looked out the window, and I didn't even want to begin to imagine what he was thinking of.

I let out a sigh. "Some people never change." Dipper and I laughed a bit before I noticed Stan rubbing his eyes in realization.

"Clean up on the front lawn!" Dipper sighed in defeat, grabbing a nearby bucket and mop. Eesh, I felt sorry for him, I personality can't see vomit, or else I vomit. What a way to start the day, huh?

He started giving tours. I had been assigned to keep an eye on the shelves, making sure everything was nice and tidy, and that no punk kid would break something; that sort of stuff. However, even though I had brought Aiden along with me, I was starting to get bored. I hadn't seen Dipper in a while, which was worrying on it's own.

Eh, I'm not the kid's mom, why worry.

"Ladies and gentle tourists, looking around my Mystery Shack you'll see many wondrous roadsides attractions!" Stan narrated as he guided the group around the room. "Be amazed at the only known photo of a horse riding another horse!! That's... that's pretty good."

I had to cover my mouth to resist the urge to laugh. Even if I've worked at the shack for years now, I still can't believe people actually believe this crap! The tourists all took pictures of this seriously messed up picture before following Stan over to a small stage.