🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲

~~~~~~~~~Camera's POV~~~~~~~~~

🌲Candy Monster🌲

Dipper sitting on a chair in front of the camera, holding a box of chicken strips.

"Well, that concludes Gravity Falls's anomaly number thirteen: the Möbius chicken strip." He ate the piece of chicken. "It's infinitely delicious."

(y/n) was about to stop filming when something zooms by the camera, causing her to back away and trip over a sleeping Leo, falling back. "OW!!!"

"Careful!!" Leo complained, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Dipper grabs her arm to help her up, both running over to Mabel who's trying to sleep. "Mabel, did you see that?!? Wake up!!!"

She shifted over to her other side. "Never, let me sleep forever.."

"Some creature just jumped out of nowhere!!! It's eating all our leftover Summerween candy!!!"

She immediately sat up. "What?!?"

"Look!!!" A strange tiny human like creature climbing on the wall.

Mabel cringed a bit. "Ew, it's like a... naked little man."

"This is all kinds of disturbing." Leo said after a yawn.

"Okay, this is now Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained number seventy six:  Uh... that thing!" Dipper raised a sign with the title.

The creature yelled before jumping down, grabbing their Summerween candy basket as Mabel glared at it. "No, put it down!! Put it down..!"

It stared at her for a bit, then licked the basket, making them all cringe. "Oh gross!!!"

-static-

Standing in the middle of the room, Dipper stares at the camera in determination, his body covered in plush toys. "Okay, I'm ready. I've covered myself in armor." He poked one of the plush toys with his golf club, making it squeak. "I'm gonna capture him for science."

"And for candy!!!" Mabel added.

"Get this on tape incase I die or whatever."

"That's the plan." (y/n) replied.

He walked over to the creature, still a few feet away, starting to slowly pull back the basket of candy. The creature leaped to get the candy, Dipper failing to capture it with the bucket as it quickly climbed up the wall.

"Ah, die, you, die!!!" Mabel threw a plush toy at it, which landed on her face.

(y/n) ran after Dipper to downstairs. "Don't let it get away!!!"

They all reached the living room, looking around. Dipper then turned to the camera, whispering. "Where is it? Have you seen it?"

The creature suddenly jumped onto Dipper's face, making him run in a panic and into the wall, falling back as the creature ran into the kitchen.

-static-

The creature sitting on top of the fridge as the four kids walk inside. "Hey, we collected that with some hard work!!!" (y/n) yelled as the tiny monster continued to eat their candy.