🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉

~~~~~~~~~Camera's POV~~~~~~~~~

💖Mabel's Guide To Dating!!!💖

Mabel sitting at a table surrounded in blush toys, smiling at the camera. "As we all know, I am a dating expert. In fact, I can't get the boys to leave me alone!"

-static-

Showing the window, Mabel outside as she holds a cardboard cutout of a boy. "Mabel, I love you so much, baby!!! Why won't you let me into your life?!?"

-static-

"You know what you did, Zac!!!" Mabel looks back at the camera. "Today we're gonna test the date-ability of three of Gravity Falls's swingin-est bachelors!!!"

-cut to Stan, Dipper, and Leo sitting in the living room-

"Leo!!!"

He raised an eyebrow at the camera. "You still haven't told me what this is for."

(y/n) snickers. "You'll find out eventually."

"Thanks for letting me use your camera for it!" Mabel smiled her.

She shrugged. "As long as I get to record everything." She moved the camera over to Dipper.

"Dipper!!!"

He looked at the camera in confusion. "Who are you even making this for?"

"Grunkle Stan!!!"

"I'm only here because you promised bacon!"

Mabel threw over a bacon strip, Stan catching it in his mouth with a smile, eating it and leaning back. "I'm pacified."

"And now for a simple nine-thousand question dating quiz!!!"

"Wait, what?!" Leo stared at Mabel in shock. "Wait a second!!"

-static-

The three boys answering the long list of question.

Stan squinted his eyes as he read. "'Should men always pay for dinner?' What is this, Russia?"

"Pretty sure if this was Russia, we'd be speaking Russian." Stan glared at Leo as he spoke.

"'How do you treat a gal?' Hm, well hovering nearby and laughing at everything she says, obviously!" Dipper spoke to himself, writing down the answer. "Nailing this."

Leo stared at him as if thinking he's insane. "That is creepy, dude."

"Answer your own questions!"

He rolled his eyes before looking at the paper.

Mabel smiled at the camera. "Now, while they're busy working, we give you: animal dating!!!"

-many clips of Mabel forcing animals together are shown on screen, then a cardboard cutout square with the word Results and shows the three bachelors each in their chairs-