☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, Waddles, we have the whole house to ourselves!" Mabel said as she looked out the window, seeing Stan with a group of tourists. She then hopped onto the ground, looking down at her pig. "What do you think? Dance party?"

Waddles oinked at her, making the girl smile. "I'm not hearing a no!!"

That entire morning, they spent it together dancing, singing, eating, and having fun like all best friends do. They both ended up on the ground exhausted after all of it happened.

That's when Stan walked into the gift shop, counting the amount of money he had gained before tripping over Mabel and Waddles as he let out a scream of surprise. "Mabel?! What are ya doing on the floor?!"

"Being cute and great!!" She replied, squishing her and Waddles' faces together.

"And I thought your brother was weird."

"No, he's more like.." She put on one of the pine tree caps that were on the shelf, changing her voice to sound like his. "Ahh!! Let's solve a mystery!! I kiss a pillow with Wendy's face drawn on it!!" She paused for a moment, tapping her chin in thought. "Or (y/n)'s, I really don't know how he feels anymore."

Stan still laughed. "That's pretty good, kissin' a pillow."

He then felt something tugging on the end of his pants, seeing Waddles chewing them.

"Go, go!! Chew that pant leg!!" Mabel cheered, raising her arms.

"Ugh!!" He raised his leg and yanked the pig away, who tore off a piece of his pants as he walked over to a window. "Alright! Outside! Now!"

"NO!" Mabel ran over, taking Waddles in her arms. "Grunkle Stan, it's not safe for Waddles outside!! There's predators!! And barbecuers!!"

"That's just the natural order! It's not my fault your pig's potentially delicious!"

"He should be inside like a person!"

"People don't roll around in their own filth! Except for Soos."

"And we're the lesser for it! Maybe we're the ones who should be put outside, huh? Huh?! Think about it!" And with a huff, she left the room.

Meanwhile, not too far from the shack, Dipper and Soos stood on the top of some trees, tying cameras around the place.

"Today's the day, Soos!" Dipper said with a smile. "Thanks for coming along on this mission!"

"Dude, it's an honor! Today I'm sweating from heat and excitement!!" He wiped off some of the sweat.

"Something's hiding in these woods, something big enough to rip the roof off a car! If we get a photo of this thing we'll be heroes!"

"Yeah, and we'll get all the babes!! You'll be fending off smooches with a stick!!"

Dipper chuckled. "Shut up, man."

"With a stick, dude!"

Truth be told, part of this was so he could try to impress (y/n). That's why he didn't invite her this time, he wanted to prove he can do something great on his own.