Ideas

Helluuu, IvBeauty here! ^^

So, as I mentioned in the message after the epilogue, I have two ideas of what books to write after this one, and here you guys go.

Inhuman (Dipper x Male Reader)

When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, they learn that things aren't always what they seem. With a book that was found in the woods, they now have mysterious to uncover, friends to save, and a young boy who peeks Dipper's interests.

Will they be friends? Maybe more? Or are there secrets that are too deep for him to handle..?

Where Mysteries Rise (A Gravity Falls Au)

When eighteen year old twins Aiden and Iv Anderson are sent to Gravity Falls to live with their grandfather, they quickly realize that things in this town work a little differently. Talking gnomes, crazy demons, and even handsome enemies.

Will they be able to discover all that their new town has to offer, or will the dangers be too much to handle?

So.. yeh, these are the ideas-
First thing I should mention is that both stories will have a Boy x Boy romance, with Inhuman having Dipper x (y/n) who's gonna be a boy this time, and Where Mysteries Rise having Aiden (one of the protagonists) and Ryan (the Pacifica of the story).

So if that's not your cup of tea, then these are not for you-

I hope you all check out one or both of the stories if/when I post them, and that even though Where Mysteries Rise isn't an x Reader, you still give it a change. ^^

Anyway, I hope to hear your thoughts on these in the comments!

'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️