🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊

So I'm letting you all know from the very start, this episode will be pretty different than the original series. Mermando will be replaced by an original character of mine, I hope you don't mind. ☺️👍

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

To no one's surprise, Gravity Falls's summers are one of the hottest things ever, and unfortunately, today was the hottest day of it.

Not to worry though, I had my ideas!

I had reached the shack, walking inside to see the twins, Stan, Soos, and Waddles all lying down and hating life.

Mabel immediately turned to see me, giving me a lazy wave. "Oh, hey (y/n)..!"

"Hey guys?"

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at 110 degrees we're looking at the hottest day of the summer!!!" I heard Toby speak through the radio.

Dipper finally sat up. "All in favor of doing nothing all day say 'Ugh....!!!'"

"Ugh....!!!" Everyone replied.

Waddles walked over to Stan, making the old man glare at him. "I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!!!" The little pig began to lick Stan's cheek, to which he only sighed in response. "You called my bluff, pig."

"Dude, why the hell are you all moping for?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We have nothing to do today, it's too hot..!!" Mabel fall back onto the floor.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys didn't hear? The Gravity Falls Pool opens today!"

Mabel immediately sat up with a bright smile. "Gravity Falls pool?!?"

"Today?!?" Dipper looked at me, to which I nodded.

"Quick, to the car!!!" They stood up at Stan's command, although we had to look back to see he was stuck against the floor boards.

He tried to pull away, then looked at the twins. "Hey kids, a little help here."

Both Dipper and Mabel pulled out a pair of spatulas, using them to rip Stan off the boards, he then smiled. "Alright, off to the pool!"

"And remember to be on alert for random wildfires!"

"Wait, wha-?" The radio spoke too late, Stan was already getting cooked.

Mabel then turned to us. "He'll be fine."

Here's your outfit, hope you like it! UwU

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~