🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

We were in the living watching a show called Duck-tective. (y/n) had been spending a lot more time with us, so Mabel had invited her to watch it with us.

"I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence and this is obviously an accident."

"Accident, Constable? Or was it... murder?!?!?"

"What?!?!?!?"

"Duck-tective will return after these messages." The tv announced, making Mabel stare at it in amazement.

"That duck is a genius...!!!"

"Eh, I bet it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground." I said as I gave her a shrug. I mean, I'm technically not wrong.

She turned to me with a suspicious look. "Are you saying you can outwit Duck-textive?"

"Hey, I have very keen powers of observation!!! For example, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you have been eating..." I sniffed the air, soon looking at my sister with a confused look. "An entire tube of toothpaste?"

She turned around, speaking in shame. "It was so sparkly..."

"At least now your organs are cleaned." I heard (y/n) say after a chuckle, making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

She let her beaver's head. Back at the lake, one had snuck into her bag and she's kept him ever since. "Hey (y/n), do you already have a name for him?"

(y/n) shook her head. "No, still thinking."

That's when Soos then slid inside the room. "Hey dudes!!! You'll never guess what I found!!!"

"Buried treasure!!!" I quickly spat out.

"Buried- hey, I was gonna say that!" Mabel said as she playfully punched my shoulder.

(y/n) walked over to stand beside us with a shrug. "I was gonna say old dino bones."

We all followed Soos to one of the shack's hallways. It was pretty dusty, but then again, this whole shack needed a full clean up.

"So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wallpaper! It's crazy bonkers creepy...!" Soos explained, making us a lot more curious.

When inside, my eyes widened. The whole place was filled with old wax statues from important people through history. "Whoa, it's a secret wax museum...!!!"

"They're so lifelike...!!!" Mabel said in a dreamlike tone as she looked around.

(y/n) then walked over to one of the statues. "Except for that one."

"Hello!!!"

We all screamed at the sudden voice, hearing it chuckle before speaking again. "It's just me!!! Your Grunkle Stan!!!"

We ended up running out.

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum. It was one of my most popular attractions!!! Before I forgot all about it." Grunkle Stan said as he explained the room, all of us inside again. "I got'm all!!! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, ... some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?" He then said as he pointed at Larry King.

It wasn't long until I felt chills run down my spine, making me shiver a bit at the feeling. "Ewgh, is anyone else getting the creeps here?"