👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It around three in the afternoon when Grunkle Stan ordered all of us to help him decorate the parlor for a party he had planned. We didn't really know why, but we just didn't question it.

Soon, however, I found a can of silly string, a grin growing on my face and I picked it up and sat beside my sister, gripping my stomach with a disgusted look.

"Oh no, Mabel, I don't feel so good... I... BLAHHHH!!!" I shot the silly string all over Mabel, who groaned purposely in reply.

"Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?!? BLAHHH!!!" She shot back some silly string, making me laugh as we continued to shoot it on each other.

However, we both stopped when Wendy ran over to us with a panicked expression. "Guys guys, stop, something terrible has happened!!!"

We remained silent, not really knowing what to do when (y/n) popped up behind us, both her and Wendy spraying us with silly string, all of us laughing.

We continued to shoot each other with silly string and golden confetti, when Stan soon took all of our decorations in annoyance.

"Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?" Soos asked, which we were all curious to know the answer.

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get the kids to spend money at the shack."

"Nice!"

Stan looked up from his check board. "The young people of this town want fun, I'll smother them with fun!"

I opened a bottle of Pit Cola, wanting you serve some to myself. "Maybe comments like that are why kids, you know.."

"Why they don't come to the Mystery Shack." (y/n) walked over to stand beside me, finishing my sentence.

"Hey hey!!!" He took the Pit Cola from me after I served some. "Why don't you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?"

I took the flyers he offered me, Mabel soon going to my side. "Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!"

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more!!! They got it all at the copier store!!!" Soon said, (y/n) laughing at his excitement before speaking.

"Call them, that should be their slogan!"

But Stan waved his hand in dismiss. "Save the trouble, you know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up, good as new!"

We were a bit unsure about it, but headed to Stan's office anyways. I took the dusty blanket off the copier, which looked absolutely awful, and even had moths around it, which Mabel let out a gasp of joy at the sight.

"Butterflies!"

"Sure, let's go with that." (y/n) said as she crossed her arms.

I pulled the lid, looking at it in confusion. "Does it even work?"

(y/n) walked over to me with a shrug. "Only one way to find out, right?"

I pressed the on button, looking at the flyers as I rested my arm on the copier. I then noticed a green light pass through my arm, making me quickly pull it away, all of us looking at the copier. After a small explosion of smoke and dust, a paper came out with a picture of my arm.

Dang it, it looks even skinnier in third person.

"Success!" Mabel cheered as the the took the paper. However, she soon dropped as she felt it vibrate, letting it fall in the ground.