💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Once we entered the prison bubble, everything had turned completely white.

There were no walls, no ceiling, no floor; or at least, we couldn't see the floor, but we were standing on something.

And as I began to call my sister's name, that something we were standing on was covered in cracks, rainbow covered cracks, and before we knew it, we were all falling many feet down. I had already expected the worst for us and screamed for my life, only to feel myself bounce on whatever I landed on.

Looking around, I immediately grew confused. "Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?"

"Do you hear 80s music?" Wendy asked as she turned to me.

Soos was enjoying the new surroundings though. "And does the air smell like child-like wonder?"

Cautious about what we'd find, we peeked inside the bouncy castle entrance.

And boy did we not expect what we saw..

The place was a big land of rainbows, color, and sparkle! It was like something a four year old child would draw in arts'n'crafts, the sight alone burned my eyes. Some of the creatures had familiar faces, while others were things I had never seen before.

Even those guys from the weird 80s movie Mabel loves were here, seeing them park their car near as the blonde one waved to us.

"Welcome to Mabeland!!!"

"Aaaaaaaand this is worse than the apocalypse." I said as I immediately regretted entering this hell.

Leo's eyes were squinting as he used his hand to cover his face. "Ugh, this place is burning my eyes!"

"Oh that's normal!" The one with blue hair explained as they walked over. "Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see! Now who wants to go on the grand tour?!"

"Do we have a choice?"

"Nooo!!" They explained with excited smiles, and we all could see the torture that awaited us.

So admitting defeat, we climbed onto the car and let them take us wherever they were heading as they continued to explain.

The one with the blue hair, Xyler, was the first to talk. "Mabeland is the ultimate paradise, and the only rule, there are no rules!!"

"Except for one rule, which is very serious." Craz, the blonde one said in a worryingly serious tone, but then quickly smiling again. "But no one would ever break it so it's not worth mentioning!!"

"Yeahhhh!!!"

Resisting the urge to groan from annoyance, I quickly changed the subject. "Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, okay? We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here. Where is she?"

"Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop!!" Craz replied, driving us to the beach, after driving like Stan would, but worse.

Xyler then turned to us with a smile. "Now come at Rad Snack served by awesome penguins!!"

And as they said, penguins walked over with drinks on a tray.

Grabbing the coconut drink, a smile grew on Wendy's face. "Hoho, score! I'm so hungry!"