🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and I both love mystery solving shows, especially when the mysteries involve supernatural phenomenons. And there's one show that we've been really hooked with since the summer started.

Right now, the two of us were on the couch, snuggled against each other as we waited for the show to start.

"You asked for it, you got it!!! An entire forty-eight hours of Ghost Harassers on the used to be about history channel!!!"

Dipper patted his stomach. "Be strong, bladder. We're not gonna move 'till sunset."

I rested my head on his shoulder, letting him wrap an arm around me, both of us with excited smiles.

Until we got more adds from Toby Determined. "We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Aw, what?"

"It's starting!!!" Mabel quickly ran into the room, followed by Candy, then Grenda.

"Turn it up!!!"

"Make room for Grenda!!!" She sat in front of us, blocking us from view and forcing us to move away from our very comfortable positions to see what the heck was on the screen.

"Well, tonight's the night but I've been out here for days!!! The Northwest family's annual high society shindig-ball-soiree is here!!! And even though common folk aren't let in, they won't stop us from camping out for a peek at the fanciness!!!"

"Oooooooh..!!!" The three girls stared at the tv in awe.

Dipper then let out a groan. "Okay, can someone please explain why people care about this?!?"

Grenda turned to us. "Um, it's pretty much the best party ever!! Rich food, richer boys~!"

"They say each gift basket has a live quail inside!!" Mabel squealed.

Candy sat in front of the tv, petting it as she stared. "Give me your life, Pacifica.."

"Guys, incase you've already forgotten, Pacifica Northwest is the worst." Dipper nodded in agreement to my statement.

All of us turned to the door as we heard a knock, and I walked over to get it. "And that's not just jealousy talking, I would say that to her face."

I opened the door, revealing Pacifica in what I assumed to be her definition of a disguise. "I need your help."

"... You're the worst." And I shut the door.

While Dipper laughed at the scene, the girls all gasped in disbelief at what I had done. There was another louder knock on the door, making me groan as I opened it again. "What?!"

"Look, you think it's easy for me to come here?! I don't wanna be seen in this hobble! But there's something haunting Northwest Manor! If you don't help me, the party could be ruined!!"

"And why should I help you?!" Dipper asked as he walked over to stand next to me, arms crossed as he glared at her. "All you've ever done is humiliate us!!"

"Just name your price, okay?! I'll give you anything!!"

"Hi, Pacifica!!! Excuse us!!!" Mabel, who had ran over with a smile, pulled Dipper and I back indoors. "Guys, don't you see what this means?!? If you help Pacifica, you get us invites to the greatest party of all time!!!"