👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻

If you noticed, the drawing might seem a little different, and that is because I recently picked up a new art style for the eyes and nose which I think looks much better!

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the whole Gideon fiasco. (y/n), Mabel, Wendy, and I were all at the gift shop minding our own business.

I was reading a journal, when a question popped into my head.

"Girls, do you believe in ghost?"

"I believe you're a big dork!" Mabel answered before laughing. I noticed she was sitting on the spinning glob. Rolling my eyes, I pressed the end of my pencil against the globe, stopping her and making her fall off.

I then looked at (y/n) who was giving Aiden some treats. "What about you, (y/n)?"

"I don't believe in them, I know they're real." I guess knowing her, she's probably met some herself.

"Soos, Wendy, (y/n)!!!" We all looked over as Stan entered the room. Soon, (y/n), and Wendy went over to stand in front of him.

Soos panted a bit from running. "What's up Mr. Pines?!?"

Stan put on his jacket before fixing his hat. "I'm heading out, you three are gonna wash the bathrooms right?"

"Yes sir!"

"Absolutely not."

"That's disgusting." They all said one after the other with salutes.

Stan let out a chuckle before looking at them with a serious expression. "You stay out of trouble."

Once he left, I noticed Wendy and (y/n) share a smirk before turning to us, (y/n) speaking as she placed Aiden on her shoulder. "Hey guys, wanna see something cool?"

"What's this~?" Wendy walked over to a blanket, pulling it off. "A secret ladder to the roof?!?"

Soos walked over in nervousness. "Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that..."

"Huh~?"

"Uh..."

"Huh~?!?"

"You're freaking me out dude!!!" We all laughed as Wendy taunted Soos who tried not to panic at her weird mind games.

I then walked over along with Mabel and (y/n). "Can we actually go up there?!?"

"Come and find out!" (y/n) was the first one to climb up the ladder. "Roof time!!! Roof time!!!"

"Roof time!!! Roof time!!!" Mabel and I chanted along with her as we followed, Wendy behind us.

Once at the room, we walked across it to where there was a small flat area, on it was a beach chair, a cooler, and even an umbrella!

"Did you guys put all this stuff up here?!?" I asked as I looked around in amazement.

"We may or may not sneak up here during work all the time everyday." Wendy took a pinecone after explaining, throwing it and hitting a target on the totem pole. "Yes!!!"

We all did the same, trying to hit the targets that were placed in different areas. I, however, have always had terrible aim and hit a parked car, activating its alarm.

I turned red in embarrassment, which soon died down as I heard Wendy speak. Jackpot!!! High five!!!"

I looked over, and I couldn't help but stare. The way her hair flew in the breeze, and how the light shined on her features. "Don't leave me hanging!!!"