👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼

So before this chapter, I posted that I was gonna draw your guys' OCs as a thank you for reading my books.
There were so many request, and I've had so much fun drawing them, but because of how many there are, I wasn't able to post them all in this one chapter.

So eleven of your requests have been posted at the end of this chapter, and the next requests will be posted next chapter!
Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

The four of us had been invited to cloud watch at the cemetery with Wendy and her gang. We've had been experiences with them before, but now with Robbie gone, I actually enjoyed it. It was also the first time Leo was hanging out with them too, and Leo being Leo, they immediately liked him.

Mabel pointed at the sky. "Whoa, that cloud looks like a chipmunk!!!"

"Barfing an airplane!!" Wendy added, all of us laughing.

All: *laugh*

Thompson then scanned the sky nervously. "Oh, that cloud looks like uh... a cloud!"

"Booooo!!!"

"What?"

"Thompson, stop being the worst at everything!!"

They all laughed at Wendy's remark, through I always felt a little bad whenever they made fun of Thompson. Seriously, he was the nicest one of the group.

Mabel then smiled. "Ooh, that cloud looks like a big heart-shaped balloon!!!"

Dipper narrowed his eyes, sitting up. "Clouds don't come in colors, that is a balloon!"

When I turned to look at what he meant, a smile grew on my face. "It's the Woodstick Festival!!"

"Wait, the wood what?"

Leo sat up, stretching his arms. "It's this annual outdoor concert featuring Oregon's up-and-coming indie bands."

Wendy then pulled out her phone, showing them some pictures. "They're all coming! Scarves Indoors, Wood Grain on Everything, the Love God!"

"You've probably seen him on that viral video." I pointed, Wendy putting on the video for them to see.

Dipper's eyes lit up. "Whoa, like a real concert concert?! I've uh, I've never actually been to one of those before!!"

"Well now you will, PT! Welcome to your first concert!" I gave him a smile.

"And now you've got an awesome crew to roll with!!" Wendy added, making us look over to see the others chanting for Thompson to lick a sponge, then gag when he does, still amused. "When you're with us, you're in!"

"Ahhhhh..."

We all tensed up as a strange groan reached our ears, looking around at whatever was there.

"Ahhhhh...."

"Ghosty sounds!!!" Mabel hugged Leo's arm, shaking him a little. "Cemetery ghosty sounds!!!"

Wendy stood up and began walking to a grave, the rest of us following. "It's coming from that open grave.."

"Ahhhhh...."

"You look." Nate elbowed Lee, who pushed him back.

"No, you look!"

"Thompson, go look!" They laughed at Dipper's words, Nate patting his back.

"Heh, nice use of Thompson!"

Lee pushed Thompson closer to the grave, as everyone began chanting. "Gaze upon death! "Gaze upon death!! Gaze upon death!! Gaze upon death!! Gaze upon death!!"