⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

These past few days, (y/n) and I have been going around town together alone. We had already gone on a few dates, getting ice creams, at the arcade, things were doing really well between us!

At the moment, I lied down on the living room couch watching tv, when Stan came walking in. "Who wants Stancakes?!? They're like normal pancakes, but they have some of my hair on'm."

"I'll pass."

Mabel then bursts through the door, squealing in excitement. "It's here!!! Oh, it's here it's here it's here it's here!!! I've been waiting all morning and it's finally here!!! The Gravity Falls Gossiper accepted my article about summer fashion tips for squirrels!!! My picture is gonna be the newspaper!!!"

She pulled out a newspaper with a wide smile. "Check it!!!"

"Pacifica Northwest declares v-necks the look of the season." Stan read. "What am I looking at here?"

"Wha-wha-WHAT?!?"

I rolled my eyes. "Looks like someone bought their way the front page."

"Is it legal for a child to wear so much makeup?" Stan cringed.

Mabel gripped her sweater with a groan. "Ugh, Pacifica! She always ruins everything!"

I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Mabel, nobody reads newspapers anymore."

That's when Soos bursted in through the door. "Dude, v-neck season is upon us!!! Who wants to help me get ahead of the fashion curve?!? I'm taking it one step further, with the w-neck!!!" He began to cut his shirt. "Must.... follow.... newspaper....!"

She walked over to the dining table, taking a sip of her orange juice. "I need something to get my mind off this..."

"Looking for a distraction from your horrible life?!?"

"Why yes!!!" Mabel answered the tv.

"Victory!!! Honor!!! Destiny!!! Mutton!!! These old-timey sounding words are alive and well at the Gravity Falls Royal Discount Putt Hutt!!! No mutton available at the Snack Shop."

"Hey, Mabel, you love mini golf!" I smiled, taking out an picture album. "She's been amazing at it since we were kids! What do you say, Mabel? We've had a stressful couple of days, how about we take a break, huh?"

Stan raised an eyebrow, smiling as well. "Would kicking all our butts at mini golf cheer you up?"

"Maybe a little." She chuckled.

"C'mon, Mabel!" I stood up on the couch. "Victory!!!"

"Honor!!!"

"Destiny!!!"

"Mutton!!!"

We chanted those words as we walked out of the Shack, Soos speaking after. "And the pig Can looked after the house!!"

Mabel smiled brightly as she looked around. "Ah, mini golf!!! The sport of many champions!!!"

"The grass is fake but the fun is real! There's something here for everyone!"

"Though it is almost impossible to win." I heard Leo's voice, turning to see him and (y/n) walking over.

Mabel gave an embarrassment smile. "Oh, right! I forgot to tell you I invited them!"