🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

Stan and I had opened the shack about an hour ago, and this man had been here since we opened the shop and still hadn't bought anything.

Needless to say we were starting to get very annoyed.

He looked over at us. "I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?"

"Uh, how about these crystals?" Stan said as he picked up a bowl.

The dude laughed. "Looks like broken glass!"

Stan raised an eyebrow. "What are you, a cop?"

"Oh, what is that new thing?!?" The guy ran off to the shelves, making me let out a sigh.

I had to admit, some of the costumers were very, very annoying.

A few seconds after than, Dipper and Mabel walked into the gift shop, looking at Stan. Dipper was the first to speak. "Grunkle Stan?"

"Can we go to the diner? We're huuungryyy!" Mabel said as she grabbed her stomach.

Dipper did the same as his sister. "Huuungryyy!"

They made zombie groans as they bumped stomachs. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupidly hilarious they were sometimes.

"Yeah, sure, as long as this yahoo makes up his mind." Stan pointed at the costumer, who looked at us as he pointed at a fish on the wall.

"Do you have this in another animal?"

Mabel looked at me. "Hey (y/n), wanna join us for brunch?!?"

I looked at Stan who gave me a shrug, then smiled at the twins. "I'm not too hungry since Mom made breakfast for me, but sure, I'll hang around!"

We all looked at the costumer, who seemed nowhere near to finishing. We stayed a few seconds in silence before Stan looked at us. "I'm fine locking him inside if you are."

The three of us nodded. Quickly getting the tools, we barricaded the gift shop door, running to the car. By the pace this dude was going, I doubt he'd notice it soon.

When we arrived, the diner was pretty packed with people, but we managed to find an empty table pretty quickly. Greasy's Diner, owned by Lazy Susan, is one of the best places for food in the town! My mom and I come here all the time!

Soon after sitting down, Lazy Susan walked over to us, and I noticed a smile grow on Stan's face which made me feel uneasy in a way. I had never seen him give a genuine smile.

"Lazy Susan, there's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday~?"

"I got hit by a bus!!!" She said in excitement. I have to admit, even if I've lived here my whole life, I still can't get used to the people.

Stan laughed uncontrollably as he punched the table. "Hilarious!!!"

"Thank you!!!" She then laughed for an awkward amount of time.

Stan looked at the menu. "You do split plates, right?"

"Maybe~!" She grabbed her closed eye lid, opening it before closing it since for some reason that eye couldn't open on its own. "Wink~!"