🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎

i forgot to add leo's symbol to the wheel in the picture, so uh
pretend it's there :D

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Wait." Our eyes instantly widened at the familiar sight in front of us. "GRUNKLE STAN!!!"

"KIDS!!! I can't believe it!!!" Running over to him, he wrapped us in a tight hug, all of us smiling. "I thought I lost you two!!!"

Soos walked over to his side and hugged him from there. "Mr. Pines, it's really you!!! I've been hugging strangers practicing for this moment!!"

"We missed you, you old codger!!!" Wendy exclaimed as she hugged him from the other side.

Soos raised as all in the air with a big smile, putting us back down a second later.

Leo stood a few feet in front of us, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. To our surprise though, Stan gently ruffled his hair, then smiled at all of us. "I missed you knuckleheads too. It's good to have you back."

As I looked around, I finally noticed all the different people and creatures that were here. "So what's everyone doing here?" I then jumped as some Lilliputtians passed by.

Great, just when I have forgotten those little monsters.

Mabel stepped over to be beside me. "Yeah, there's like monsters and gnomes, and is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?"

"Hey, even in a sack I still look better than you!" Pacifica argued back.

Even the MultiBear was here. "It's.. it's a long story."

Then the wax head that we forgot to dispose of that one time spoke. "Hey, is anyone gonna feed me? Larry Kong's disembodied wax head wants nom noms."

"We're trying to ration our food, remember?" Grenada replied with a glare.

In response, the head began to chew her ponytail, making her cringe. "Uh, it's happening again....!"

The Multibear closed the vent to fix the problem.

I was about to talk again, when one of the manotaur yelled as he pointed outside. "Hey everyone!!! Eye bat!!!"

Everyone gasped at the words, one of the gnomes yelling too. "Evasive maneuvers!!!"

Stan closed the door before covering Mabel and I with his arms, whispering. "Shh, keep it down..!!"

"Get the lights..!!"

The same gnome said to another, who blew out the candle. For a while, we were all in silence and darkness, unable to move from fear.

Thankfully it wasn't too long of a time, and once we knew the bat had left, Stan lit the candle again. "Welcome to what's left of normal around here, home base."

The newest five of us all looked around, my eyes widening at one person. "Rumble McSkirmish?!"

"Do not be afraid, Weirdmaggedon has taught me there are some battles I cannot win. I am now Humble McSkirmish..."

Mabel looked up at our uncle. "Grunkle Stan, how'd this all happen..?"

"So I was hammering signs out back when the sky started vomiting nightmares. I listen to a lot of a.m. radio, so I knew what this meant; the end of the world. What I didn't expect was what happened next. Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the shack with your unicorn voodoo made the crazy place invincible to weirdness."