⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, after all these long years of waiting, you're actually here!!!" Stan opened his arms wide for a hug as he walked over to the mystery man. "Brother!!!"

Instead, he was punched in the face by said man, forcing him to back away. "Ow!!! What the heck was that for?!?"

"This was an insanely risky move, restarting the portal!!! Didn't you read my warnings?!?"

"Warnings smarnings!!! How's about a thanks for saving you from what appears to be-, I don't know, some kind of sci-fi sideburn dimension?!?"

"Thank you?!? You really think I'm gonna thank you after what you did thirty years ago?!?"

"What I did?!?" Why you ungrateful-!!!" Stan launched a punch which the man avoided, holding his arms to stop his from fighting. "Don't except me to go easy on you just because you're family!!!"

Mabel was the first to step in, raising a hand. "Hey, hi, Mabel here. Quick question: what the heck is going on here?!?"

The new man looked over to us, eyes widening a bit before pulling away. "Stan, you didn't tell me there were children down here. And some sort of large hairless gopher?"

Soos chuckled. "I get that a lot!"

With a small groan, Stan stood back up, pointing at the twins. "Those two are your family, Poindexter. Shermy's grandkids."

"I.. I have a niece and nephew..?" A small smile grew on his face as he walked over to Mabel, kneeling down to her eye level as he offered a handshake. "Greetings! Do kids still say greetings? I haven't been in this dimension for a really long time."

"Whoa, six-fingered hand shake?!? It's a full fingered friendlier than normal!!"

He laughed as she shook his hand. "I like this kid! She's weird!"

On the other hand, Dipper was having a mental breakdown. "I-... I can't believe it...!!! You're the author of the journals!!"

The man pulled out one of his journals from his jacket. "You've read my journals?"

"I-I haven't just read them, I've lived them!!!" He began to pace around in circles. "I've been waiting for so long to meet you, I-I don't know what to say, I have so many questions, I-!!"

Dipper then hunched over. "Ohhhh, I think I'm gonna through up...!!!"

I awkwardly patted his back. "Please don't, we're all stuck in this room."

"No no, false alarm! Just need to write it out!"

The man then shook his head. "Listen, they'll be time for introductions later. But first, tell me, Stan, are there any security breaches? Does anyone else know about this portal?"

"No, just us. Also maybe he entire US government."

"The WHAT?!?" In a panic, he turned to the tv monitor in the other room, seeing all the government people looking around the place.